war with iran?....nostrodamus 27 year war

artsouth

war with iran?....nostrodamus 27 year war

things that could make this prediction come to life...was nostrodamus a kind of time traveler?

artsouth

Re: war with iran?....nostrodamus 27 year war

bush said he is a war president; iraq.... designs on iran and serria.could this be the beginnings of nostrodamus's 27 year war in the middle east?

StarLord

Could be. However, havent they already passed the 27 year mark for wars in that area about a thousand years ago? Haven't there been wars in that area every other century?

artsouth

true star.... but he was refering to the time of the 3rd anti-christ,you know blue turbans ...mercy to none....the eagles( usa) response

Ghost

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"artsouth\")</div>
true star.... but he was refering to the time of the 3rd anti-christ,you know blue turbans ...mercy to none....the eagles( usa) response[/b]

Are you refering to the Anti-Christ in the Book of Revelations? If so, what leads you to believe there will be more than one?

DWOMT

I personally don't believe in "Revelations". I like to keep up hope that mankind still has a bright future where one day we will wake up and make our way into deep space to explore. Kind of like a "Star Trek" type setting. "Revelations" kind of spoils that vision for me.

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Ghost\")</div>
Are you refering to the Anti-Christ in the Book of Revelations? If so, what leads you to believe there will be more than one?[/b]

I think he was referring to the three anti-Christs "predicted" by Nostradomus. From what I've seen, heard, etc. Napolean was the first, Hitler was the second and the third has yet to reveal himself. And yes, there was a reference to the third anti-Christ wearing a blue turban, or having a blue turban as part of his identity. Again, this is Nostradomus.

Cary