War with Russia

Here's a meme I saw on Twitter today, it reminded me of something Titor said. The idea that Russia and the opposing side (that Titor was on) were in a way mutuals in that they had a common enemy.

So much of what Titor posted is just flat out different. Especially time ranges ironically. But there's still so much signal that it makes what he wrote impressive to this day.

1645807963302.png

okabekudo

Funny how people don't react to it. Not even a news article or something like that. Only people that still think it's a hoax.

HikuTechy

I think he was right on that. Its just that there's gaslighting of the masses of people in the west.
Also, the more time passes for us, the more our worldline will differ from his.

He did say that when the moment of the big war comes, it will be plain as day that the cities are unsafe, yet millions of people will choose to stay in the cities.

Most people in the west are following the narrative.

Covid vaccines, mask wearing, sanitizing and social distancing/lockdowns was a narrative.
Supporting the Ukranian Government and excluding Russia (to make it the enemy) is a narrative.

steven chiverton

heres more

Attachments

• ET Expert Confirms That Ukraine's Buried _Ancient Space Ark_ Has Been Excavated and Activated ...pdf
    614 KB · Views: 10

Samstwitch

Just popping in for a short update. The USSA is making sure WW3 will happen as is evident when today Obiden announced more weapons will be sent to Ukraine and NATO announced it's officially stepping in for "peacekeeping"...both Red Lines for Putin, and he means what he says. (Plus unhinged Russiaphobia Worldwide is happening due to the squeeze of Western Bullies and a complete purge of the Web of true War/Russia/Ukraine news, especially if it favors Putin/Russia or talks about Putin/Russia fighting Nazis in Ukraine.) It's been announced that Russia, Saudi Arabia, China, India, etc. are fast moving away from the Petrodollar (which will totally collapse the USSA economy, devalue the $1 to $0, and cripple USSA.) Those are my predictive conclusions based on current events.

NATO NEWS 3/16/22 "[NATO] Military forces are now moving from Western Europe to the eastern border [destination Ukraine]."

JOHN TITOR: "The attack on Europe is in response to a unified European army that masses and moves East from Germany. Also, please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities. Yes, the U.S. did counter attack."

JOHN TITOR: "On my worldline, we are no longer afraid of the 'NWO'. Are you afraid of Nazis?"

3/16/22 QUOTE FROM THIS SOURCE BELOW: (English Translation available on Website)

Attachments

• Edgar Cayce Russia LRG-Enhanced 25.jpg
    Edgar Cayce Russia LRG-Enhanced 25.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Samstwitch

For the past half-hour (and ongoing intermittently), I've heard the loud rumble of Jets taking off in the distance, one after another after another, from a Naval Base that's about 15 miles from me in Texas. That's never happened in the 10 years that I've lived here. (I won't be posting any more updates.)

Interview with "Russell Bentley" (nickname TEXAS) in Donetsk/Donbass: Ukraine the Real Story

VLADIMIR PUTIN 3/16/22: Vladimir Putin's Warning

Last edited: