Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

Gnostic Christian

Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

I have wondered how Christians rationalized Jesus' last words --- "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

Jesus seems unaware that he was God.

What did Jesus mean by forsaken?

The usual definition means abandoned or deserted.

How can one abandon or desert themselves?

If Jesus knew he was Yahweh, how did he feel about the poor reputation the Jews gave Yahweh?

Is that why the Jews tried to kill Jesus more than once before the cross got him?

Further.
Jesus also said that he and god were one, yet scriptures seem to show Jesus as Yahweh’s good side and Yahweh as the evil side.

If Jesus/Yahweh shared the some consciousness, which they would have to given that there is only one god in Christianity, why are they so different?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Of course it is, in BrainWashing Techniques the way of using the same repetitive remarks (Trigger Words for example) are key to the effectiveness of the BrainWashing...And iam certain that you are aware of them also!

No one has to read what I put if they do not want to and if they do read it, they can argue against whatever they like.

I encourage free thinking.

Just so you know my views of our discussion.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Regards
DL

TimeFlipper

No one has to read what I put if they do not want to and if they do read it, they can argue against whatever they like.

I encourage free thinking.

Just so you know my views of our discussion.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Regards
DL

You are a hypocrite, your problem is when members have argued against you, you immediately respond with a tirade of nasty insults, even saying that their God is a Prick...Therefore you certainly do NOT encourage free thinking....And if you really think you have a great mind, I suggest you think again :D..

Gnostic Christian

You are a hypocrite, your problem is when members have argued against you, you immediately respond with a tirade of nasty insults, even saying that their God is a Prick...Therefore you certainly do NOT encourage free thinking....And if you really think you have a great mind, I suggest you think again :D..

You not showing why I do so shows yourself to be more of a hypocrite than I. This personal garbage on both of our parts aside.

Would you say that Hitler and Stalin were pricks?

What difference do you see in their genocidal characters and Yahweh's genocidal character?

I think Yahweh to a bigger prick because he, if you believe in his myth, can cure just as easily as kill, yet he always chooses to kill instead of cure.

Regards
DL

Let us not fight.

All I can say is yes. He was aware.

Would you not cry out to your Father for the physical pain you were enduring for the entirety of creations wrong doing? Showing your current mortality but willingness to complete your endeavor while on the cross after being beaten the entire night?

He showed his pain for all humanity (while perfect) for history past and present, and how much it was to bare. Understandable... Especially as human. Can you not relate that you've endured pain, while imperfect as you and I are, yet He was perfect and endured greater pain? Of which neither you and I will ever feel?

I would cry out to my Father, My Creator as well...

I've held on to knowing He was perfect, and I am not. Yet the world still crucified him for all creations sake...

Maybe the question should be, how good on earth can you become?

Just a thought.