Was Jesus aware of being Yahweh?

Gnostic Christian

So Hitler died of old age in Argentina among Jewish population? He had a doppelgänger as a suicide double? Facts or theories?

IDK.

I do know that the Vatican helped many of his top brass escape. Hitler used the Vatican bank.

Given that Christianity is a fascist religion, the logic trail and what has been reported seems correct.

Regards
DL

SergiusPaulus

Science is just a curve ball. Ministers are Doctors of Divinity. The fast ball down the middle is politics. Kennedy was Catholic with a catholic agenda. I’m not sure who is going to be the first Theodemocracy candidate in the US. Though Mitt Romney did try against Obama.

SergiusPaulus

Imagine if Hitler was Catholic and avoided suicide by moving to South America. Then the kennedys are groomed within the Catholic Church to continue whatever was happening. Hmm. Another story for the Daily Planet. Peter Parker or Clark Kent.

OakFieldAlienz444

This whole thing about whether Jesus and Yahweh were really the same has been discussed many times.
Personally I'm not going to claim to know. Anyone of us could be wrong and anyone of us could be right.
I tend to think he was a different guy myself. But I'm not gonna claim to know.
I think Jesus did say once in the Bible that no one had ever seen his father and this is sometimes used to support the idea that Yahweh was not the same as Jesus, some going so far as to say he wasn't even his dad.

Here's the thing----
you got a LOT of different ideas about Jesus. Some people think if you don't get his name
right you've earned a one way ticket to hell, other people think Jesus and Lucifer were the same
cuz they were both the Morning Star. Some think Jesus did not exist.
Some people think Jesus is the only way to heaven. Some people think he's one of many.
Some people think Jesus was a space alien. Some people think the crucifixion was staged
by aliens and that Jesus moved to Tibet to practice Reiki and join a galactic federation.
David Icke in his book Truth Vibrations has some very interesting things to say about Jesus. He tends to think
Yahweh was evil but Jesus was good. Later on in his lectures he kinda moved towards thinking it was all fake.
David Icke is an intelligent man. Lots of people have different theories though.

At this point, I'm not gonna claim to know.

Last edited:

SergiusPaulus

The Bible is full of mystery. Unfortunately or fortunately I grew up in a very strong Christian family that self destructed when I went to Desert Storm. They thought God was punishing them for some reason. I came home alive. And mysteries unfolded. Today’s mystery: who is the Church of Jesus Christ LDS ? Christians call them a cult and non Christian. They believe in Melchizedek as a pre Jesus form of Jesus in Genesis. I had never heard of that. Seventh Day Adventist don’t believe in a rapture. I’m new to that idea. A minister described events of individual raptures versus the church body. Like Elijah and Enoch in Old Testament. Even I feel a pull off the ground sometimes. It’s weird. I had a vision of being raptured in 1994 which the vision progressed into a NDE for a few seconds seeing a BOL. Am I scared? Yes and no. More annoyed than scared. I have mysteries as I’m sure others do. Hint. Ark of Covenant and bilocation of it, within you. Let go of traditional religion boundary. Foundation for Shamanic Studies can explain a few things on their website. I’m an open book here too.

Gnostic Christian

This whole thing about whether Jesus and Yahweh were really the same has been discussed many times.
Personally I'm not going to claim to know. Anyone of us could be wrong and anyone of us could be right.
I tend to think he was a different guy myself. But I'm not gonna claim to know.
I think Jesus did say once in the Bible that no one had ever seen his father and this is sometimes used to support the idea that Yahweh was not the same as Jesus, some going so far as to say he wasn't even his dad.

Here's the thing----
you got a LOT of different ideas about Jesus. Some people think if you don't get his name
right you've earned a one way ticket to hell, other people think Jesus and Lucifer were the same
cuz they were both the Morning Star. Some think Jesus did not exist.
Some people think Jesus is the only way to heaven. Some people think he's one of many.
Some people think Jesus was a space alien. Some people think the crucifixion was staged
by aliens and that Jesus moved to Tibet to practice Reiki and join a galactic federation.
David Icke in his book Truth Vibrations has some very interesting things to say about Jesus. He tends to think
Yahweh was evil but Jesus was good. Later on in his lectures he kinda moved towards thinking it was all fake.
David Icke is an intelligent man. Lots of people have different theories though.

At this point, I'm not gonna claim to know.

True that we don't know which belief is correct.

That means we have to analyze the moral tenets Jesus preached to see if they are worthy of a god or even just a moral man.

I see too many flaws in Jesus' moral tenets.

For instance, his no divorce for women and substitutional punishment policies seem to be quite immoral.

What are your thought on his moral or immoral teachings?

Regards
DL