Was Jesus born with Original Sin?

Gnostic Christian

Yes, that is why I wondered about your opening post. Because you have to hate all abrahamitic religions and not only Christians.

Jews did not send their inquisitions out to decimate us.

Jews did not take a progressive religion and make it into the filthy genocidal adoring garbage human supported religion it is today.

You indicated that they no longer used inquisitions to change thinking, but what are homophobic and misogynous teachings if not just that?

Oh wait. You do not see the evil in Christianity and Islam the way I do.

Regards
DL

alpha centauri

Jews did not send their inquisitions out to decimate us.

Jews did not take a progressive religion and make it into the filthy genocidal adoring garbage human supported religion it is today.

You indicated that they no longer used inquisitions to change thinking, but what are homophobic and misogynous teachings if not just that?

Oh wait. You do not see the evil in Christianity and Islam the way I do.
The original teaching were progressive, in my opinion. But the teachings were changed. I think, the teachings of Melchizedek ,that are mentioned in the Tanach, are similar to the teachings of Franz Bardon (the magician). These are the original teachings.
But the Jews distorted it, although the Kabbala seem to be good and correct, especially the tree of life.

Christianity has also flaws, but the teaching of unconditional love is correct.

Islam has distorted the teachings the most. Their laws are openly xenophobic and sexist. The laws of love of Jesus of Christianity are not that. Muslims have to distance themselves from those laws. They have to say their holy book is flawed and Muhammed´s character was harmful and he is not an example. They should distance themselves from him especially specific deeds of him, too.

Either way, he is screwing with our free will.

Then again, like you, I do not believe the bible at all.
How can he screw with your free will, if he doesn´t exist?

I believe in some of the stories, but I dont think the being, that is mentioned, was always God. And I think the supernatural stuff is possible.
And I think YHVH is a positive being and not a negative one.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

No. Neither did Jesus.
Why do you think, Jesus did not believe in the supernatural?

Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
I can agree with it, but want to emphasize the section that all others are Gods or Co-Creators, too, This part is often not appreciated enough.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.
Do you know where? Quote?

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

Christianity has also flaws, but the teaching of unconditional love is correct.

If so, Christianity would be like Gnostic Christianity and be a Universalist religion without the hell that they invented to create a false sense of guilt, for which they give indulgences to the pedophile priests to assuage.

Unconditional love is only possible in a supernatural heaven. It can never apply to creatures that can die. Not killing cannot apply to a supernatural heaven and can only apply here.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

And I think the supernatural stuff is possible.
And I think YHVH is a positive being and not a negative one.

If the supernatural is possible, you end in a Mandelbrot set type of fractal universe. God over gods and all being as insecure as Yahweh is portrayed to be. Garbage idea.

As to Yahweh not being negative, he is a genocidal prick just like Hitler. Care to show the positive in genocide and infanticide and the other crimes against humanity those named are guilty of?

You are a bright guy but if you see Yahweh as good, you are as foolish as Christians and have not graduated to being one of the good Christians.

You are calling evil good. Please rethink.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Why do you think, Jesus did not believe in the supernatural?

I adlib what Jesus said.

The Sabath was created for man. Not man for the Sabbath. Celebrate it when you will.

It follows that Jesus would see his traditions and religions as created for man and not man for them. That is why he railed against tradition while adhering to some, which shows Rome's touch. Bastards.

Israel means to strive both for and against god. Kesus, like all good Jews of his day and today, do the same.

Jesus taught the more esoteric view of life.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

LOL so much history wrong. What an idiot.

Your correction, while showing the hate in your heart, Christian, did not name the error.

It looks like you are the idiot that fears having his ears pinned back.

Like the inquisitors before you, you cannot do decent apologetics and just hit and run like the coward you are.

If you ever decide that a Hitler type of fascist god, Yahweh, is not your type, I am here for you.

Regards
DL

Kairos

Your correction, while showing the hate in your heart, Christian, did not name the error.

It looks like you are the idiot that fears having his ears pinned back.

Like the inquisitors before you, you cannot do decent apologetics and just hit and run like the coward you are.

If you ever decide that a Hitler type of fascist god, Yahweh, is not your type, I am here for you.

Regards
DL

LOL my hate?

I just think you are an ignorant fucking idiot. You don't listen to what anybody tells you and then you proceed to post this sophomoric bullshit.

News flash: the inquisition didin't kill anybody. They were created to stop the killing by the secular authorities.

No, according to Christian theology, Christ was not born with original sin. LOL

Facts matter.