Was John Titor a Republican?

MartinezDeMedio

And yes there are lots of Republicans in rural areas. But look at last weeks electoral map. trump won many big cities. In fact, the only big cities trump lost ironically are cities he's done business in! I would argue if the civil war happened today, it might start with a division between voters but what a candidate says he's going to do on the campaign trail is NOT what they do in office. A President has many limitations. If trump did half the stuff he promised he would have to essentially ignore the constitution, I could imagine democrats and Republicans shaking hands on that basis to fight against a gestapo government that wishes to institute martial law. It may seem like democrats and Republicans hate eachother but when it comes down to action I don't think the voters are going yo be the ones shooting eachothef. Its gonna be the cops shooting at us and sending their drones after us. And like John titor said, there is no room for prejudice in his world, because when it comes down to saving your life and fighting for what you want, it doesent matter if the man or woman beside you igay or straight, blue or red, black or white, religious or athiest. All that really matters is "are you with the man or are you with the people? And if your with the people you're with all the people. You can disagree on politics after the bombs stop wiping out the human race. Am I right or am I wrong?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
John titor never said anything about being democrat or republican. In fact when someone mocked him for his statements on the civil war the person referred to it as a war between democrats and republicans. John replied "I'm not sure I ever said the war was between democrats and republicans." John described the war as between between people who embraced city live and security over freedom versus the people who embraced rural life and protecting their liberties. I'm not sure you have a firm grasp on what a republican is. Do you think that rural people are republicans, is that what you're saying? Because if anything it seems like the republicans are the ones who love city life the most. After all many capitalist bankers and business owners vote republican. Republican party is the party of the rich. The democratic party has its fair share of rich jerks, but the modern democratic party is leaning towards a progressive notion. I don't believe John was a republican if he was it wasn't in the same way we think of republicans. On that note I doubt he was a democrat based on what he said it seems like the people in John tutors timeline fought against the government, if the war started in 2004 that tells us the government was the bush administration was his enemy. So why would John be a republican? We could argue that maybe, just maybe in his timeline bush lost the 04 election, but I doubt it. In fact, john said and hesvily implied because his people had just dealt with y2k, so when the 04 re election was rigged, people revolted and that started the civil war which was on full swing by 08. So obviously the bush administration triggered the civil war. Perhaps in his timeline Obama played a Lincoln type role, or maybe Obama was too intimidated to run, we don't know who was president. Either way john wasn't too fond of the 2008 President nor the 04 president, especial the 04 president. I don't think john was republican nor democrat, at least not in the way we think of democrat and republican. He said in his future there are over ten active parties. For all we know Titor was a libertarian or green party or even constitution party! Either way titor had a deep disdain for the government of today, that includes dem and rep! I see a lot of titor researches these days implying that trump would have been titors choice and personally that makes me sick. Hillary sucks yeah, but she won the popular vote. I have this weird notiong that John titor wasn't very fond of the electoral college, it doesent seem to align with his other views. People who are anti administration tend to be anti electoral college, including trump himself. Also, I see a lot of these same people acting as if JT predicted Trump somehow. Maybe he did. But I don't think JT would of liked Donald Trump. Titor was against things like greed, and waste and ignorance and prejudice, all things that Donald represents. One can say the same about Hillary yes but that doesent change the fact that Donald Trump is a big fat corporate pig. I don't care how any of my fellow titor researchers vote, but it really makes me scratch my head when people imply or ask if titor was a republican. If you actually read titors posts he seems very critical of the current administration which as I pointed out was a republican administration at the time. Its easy to forget what titor actually said versus what it sounds like what he said. Remember, the tea party which are the most staunch of Republicans are based in big cities. Donald trump isn't a country dweller, he lives on fifth avenue in a big expensive tower. Yes, so does Hillary. But Obama came from the suburbs of Chicago not the center. Mcain lives in the big city too. Arizona has some places Russia would love to bomb. Sarah Palin lives in Alaska's biggest city and spends plenty of time in NY. The bushes come from kinneybunkport and Texan cities. Guliani is a new yoker too. Just because the republican party has the "feel" of being the rural party doesent mean they actually are. The oil barons are all republicans. The FBI is ran by republicans. The Republicans sent us to Iraq. The republicans are the ones who ignore the bill of rights. I'm not defending the democratic party, not at all. But when it comes down to facts, the republican party IS the establishment.

I see lots of fiction that you are claiming to be fact in your post. Are you writing a book for the left?

sevensixtwo

Come on dude. Titor plainly said his enemy was in the US cities.

You see any red cities?

Ke088j.png

sevensixtwo

How about revoke all security clearance for Hillary voters?

DECLARE @XX

SELECT Name, VotedFor
FROM dbo.natsec_election2016 AA
WHERE AA.Clearance > @XX

Last edited: