Was John Titor and Alexander one of the same people??

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

I would like to request Himalayan Hermit and Samstwitch or any other people, to go to my website. I would like people to read IRC Alexander the time traveler, threaded. My question is simple: I would like people to read information there and then go back a couple days and reread it again. When you read it the second time you see information that was missed the first,
My question is simply: Could John Titor and Alexander are one of the same people.
My web Link: http://s3.invisionfree.com/Time_Travel_Theory/ You will need to register it is FREE

Samstwitch

I would like to request Himalayan Hermit and Samstwitch or any other people, to go to my website. I would like people to read IRC Alexander the time traveler, threaded. My question is simple: I would like people to read information there and then go back a couple days and reread it again. When you read it the second time you see information that was missed the first,
My question is simply: Could John Titor and Alexander are one of the same people.
My web Link: http://s3.invisionfree.com/Time_Travel_Theory/ You will need to register it is FREE

On my way there now to check it out. :) I'm sure Titorite would also be interested.

Samstwitch

I'm confused...Who is Phoenix? In some comments he posts as if he is not Alexander and wants to know information about him...and in other comments he posts as if he IS Alexander. PostScript: Okay, I think I get it. The first comments posted by Phoenix were questions posed to Alexander, and the second comments were Alexander's responses.

Where are Alexander's original posts?

The first thing I look at by any so-called Time Traveler is their language. There should always be a difference in language from any Time Travelers who are from different time eras.

1) On another forum, someone quoted Alexander as having said: "Also I had some personal stuff to show my parents that helped me greatly,but it is very difficult to say "Hi im your son from the future"". [Emphasis mine]

If that is an accurate quote from Alexander, then I say it is also the first indication that he is a fake. I do not believe someone from 2039 would be using the slang term "stuff". John Titor was not in the habit of using slang terms. JT had very good grammar. I don't believe JT ever used the term "stuff".

2) Researching further...Phoenix posted in the thread entitled "What is Alex's understanding of time?, paradoxes string theory black holes" the following: (A quote from Alexander) "The connection between the "yous" in the different worldline's is a hot topic from when I'm from too.I beleive in a connection, sort of like yin and yang.But nobody knows for sure on the worldline I'm from..." [Emphasis mine]

I do not believe a Time Traveler from 2039 would use the term "hot topic" and/or "sort of like". These are terms used by people today.

3) Quote from Alexander posted by Phoenix on the thread, "What are Alex's views?, Alex's oppinion on books, people, ect": (Quote from Alexander) "Also the theory that we came from mars is still popular on my worldline."

John Titor and the people of his Time were believers of Jesus Christ and the Bible in 2036. This is a point that he greatly emphasized. The statement by Alexander is in direct conflict with the statements made by JT.

4) Another quote from Alexander: "I have no knowledge of the book.But I would LOVE to read it.I bet john would have gotten a kick outta that!" [Emphasis mine]

"I bet john would have gotten a kick outta that!" is another SLANG term used by people today. It is not the kind of language used by JT, and would not be indicative of a person from his Time.

I think Alexander is a fake, a wannabe Time Traveler.

Himalayan Hermit

Thanks for the input, Sam. I'm only a novice when it comes to studying JT, his patterns etc. But how do we know that something like "stuff" will not be used by 2039? I don't believe that we can base an argument based on how John Titor communicated.
Different people write and speak differently in a given time-period. John Titor (assuming he was from 2039) may have been one of the people who do not use slangs while writing (whether it's an official document or a chat forum), however, Alexander (assuming again that he was from the future) may have been one of those who write in a slangish manner.

Stuff was used in the 50s, and is still being used 60 yrs later. Dude came out in late 1800s and is still here.
Just my 2 cents :)

As far as Alexander and his posts are concerned (i didn't read them that closely), he did not seem to impart anything out of the ordinary that made him look like a Time Traveller.

Professor, would you mind sharing your views on Alexander? I know you also mentioned him in your email to me, so am interested in hearing your thoughts.

Thanks and Peace,
HH

Num7

Administrator
Staff
They found his IP on Time Travel Institute, right? Or was it on the Anomalies forum?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Back in the days, Internet service providers were using dynamic IPs much more than in 2012. If Titor was posting using a dial-up Internet connection, he probably had more than one IP address.