Debate Was Nikola Tesla's Death a Conspiracy?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Nikola Tesla died in his hotel room at the age of 86. Being that he was rather old, it's very possible that he simply died of old age. Some people believe that he was murdered. It is rumored that the government rushed in to gather his belongings after he died. A theory I heard was that he was involved with the Philadelphia Experiment and was murdered in relation to that.

What do you believe? What have you heard? Old age or murder? Should someone reinvestigate his death?

darwi

PaulaJedi, yes I did hear or read something about that years ago, but it is vague in my memory now. Preston Nichols or Al Bielek may have talked about it. I may have read about it in one of the books by Sky Books. And it may have been hinted or suggested by perhaps a different source, that there was something secreted away, ahead of time, that the government agencies didn't get their hands on. It has been suggested that Tesla was struck by a car outside the Hotel New Yorker, which resulted in his death. There is also data, which most people will reject out of hand, that Tesla had a son and that Tesla was brought here in a Venusian spaceship as a newborn and given to Earth parents to raise as their own. I did post that somewhere on Paranormalis.

HDRKID

I remember being on the metrorail in miami. Al Bielek sat right next to me. He had an over powering aroma. That could be what killed Tesla, but I am not sure.

In life we need to be interesting. and tell the truth, but if you can’t tell the truth, then change what you are doing so you can.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I remember being on the metrorail in miami. Al Bielek sat right next to me. He had an over powering aroma. That could be what killed Tesla, but I am not sure.

In life we need to be interesting. and tell the truth, but if you can’t tell the truth, then change what you are doing so you can.

I'm not understanding. Are you saying I am lying about Tesla? He did die. The rest is up in the air. I'm am confused about your lying quote. Can you please explain?