Debate Was the Ukraine war planned by the oil companies?

Beholder

Shortly after oil had a negative value and the world made progress on phasing out fossile fuel, the war drove up prices and production. The USA may get new pipelines. The UK will have more earthquakes from fracking and possibly get a long term increase in natural disasters if a chain reaction is triggered from not understanding the complex geology.

When Putin made his last nuclear threat, he had his usual deception smile, indicating that it's all a show and his opponents play along to get votes at home.

Putin certainly has an interest in keeping oil and gas due to Russia mostly relying on its export, but was the war planned together with members of the OPEC cartel or vested politicians? Are they all just paid puppets?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The simple answer in NO! Prices were driven up by Biden and his fictitious climate change agenda. He tried to shut down oil production in America. Knowing full well that would destroy liberty and prosperity for all.

BlastTyrant

As much as i hate talking about politics there is always 3 things you can be guaranteed with a Democrat presidency, High Taxes, High Gas and War.

It literally never fails, but Americans are so brainwashed by social media and fake news that they don't care, it really does feel like our time is coming to a end, we have stopped progressing and the masses are to the point of believing everything they see and hear on Tiktok and Twitter and CNN.

Biden's handlers aren't done either, it is going to get worse before it gets better, if it does.

It made me laugh i seen a bunch of people celebrating that gas has been dropping for the last 70 days, less than 30 cents in my area and people are cheering for Biden and thanking Biden, but forgetting it went to 5$ a gallon under Biden lol but no we don't acknowledge that part, only the part where it went down a little bit. I hate this planet lol

I recently dreamed of a Nuclear Strike on American soil, they say you remember dreams when they have certain messages in them, perhaps Putin isn't bluffing.

Beholder

As much as i hate talking about politics there is always 3 things you can be guaranteed with a Democrat presidency, High Taxes, High Gas and War.

It literally never fails, but Americans are so brainwashed by social media and fake news that they don't care, it really does feel like our time is coming to a end, we have stopped progressing and the masses are to the point of believing everything they see and hear on Tiktok and Twitter and CNN.

Biden's handlers aren't done either, it is going to get worse before it gets better, if it does.

It made me laugh i seen a bunch of people celebrating that gas has been dropping for the last 70 days, less than 30 cents in my area and people are cheering for Biden and thanking Biden, but forgetting it went to 5$ a gallon under Biden lol but no we don't acknowledge that part, only the part where it went down a little bit. I hate this planet lol

I recently dreamed of a Nuclear Strike on American soil, they say you remember dreams when they have certain messages in them, perhaps Putin isn't bluffing.
Or maybe it's a double bluff where he wants you to think that he won't strike, only so that he can strike first.