Was there any information on the C206 machines?

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I believe they were rarely mentioned as far as I know but I'm unsure whether there were any specifications out there about them.

TimeFlipper

The computer of the JT story was an IBM 5100 which was supposed to contain a program for deciphering coded messages from 2036..

Some websites claim that NASA searches all the internet and Ebay for any computers working or broken, from 1975 onwards..

Im keeping my Sinclair ZX80, which was the first computer under £100 from new..It cost £99 :LOL:..I have it in storage just incase a time traveller from the 1980s wants to communicate with me from it..:D

ZX80.jpg

TimeFlipper

Of course if anybody else finds a time-traveller before i do, i will loan out my ZX80 including all the necessary wiring and plugs (y) :D..

There will obviously be a deposit of £100 for it, but you will get back £80 if its still working and in good physical appearance, upon returning it to me :LOL:..

Should it go walk-abouts during a time-travelling trip, i will have to charge a small fee for retrieving it :D.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
The computer of the JT story was an IBM 5100 which was supposed to contain a program for deciphering coded messages from 2036..

Some websites claim that NASA searches all the internet and Ebay for any computers working or broken, from 1975 onwards..

Im keeping my Sinclair ZX80, which was the first computer under £100 from new..It cost £99 :LOL:..I have it in storage just incase a time traveller from the 1980s wants to communicate with me from it..:D

View attachment 6434
I meant the C206 time displacement machines.
John Titor operates a C204 which is a smaller model, I believe.
I've only seen photos and diagrams for the machine he's using.

TimeFlipper

Ah i see! (y)
I must confess that it is the first time i have come across the C206 or the C204...So could you tell me please, what is the operational device for creating time displacements and from what theory does it stem from?...Personally i would simply call it a Time-Machine, and i would love to see the diagram for it, if its available :)..

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Ah i see! (y)
I must confess that it is the first time i have come across the C206 or the C204...So could you tell me please, what is the operational device for creating time displacements and from what theory does it stem from?...Personally i would simply call it a Time-Machine, and i would love to see the diagram for it, if its available :)..
Here is a cutaway diagram.

johntitor_schematic.jpg

TimeFlipper

Ah yes, i have seen that diagram before, but thanks anyways for showing it to me..was there any info on the numbers explaining what each of them represented?
A lot of people were saying that the C204 was merely some form of mechanical device which the army used, but definitely not for time travelling :D

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Ah yes, i have seen that diagram before, but thanks anyways for showing it to me..was there any info on the numbers explaining what each of them represented?
A lot of people were saying that the C204 was merely some form of mechanical device which the army used, but definitely not for time travelling :D
I have never seen an explanation for the numbers besides what people attempted to come up with.