Was there any information on the C206 machines?

heka2015

@heka2015 Oh Dear, 4 days have passed with nobody making any replies at all...heka2015 posted a wonderful collection of info, that i hoped someone would have asked him at least one question on it...Ok i will ask one question..How and which part of the machine would you program in the date time and year you were going to?..
This information is out there and widely chewed on.
Getting people giving real thought about the "situation", is almost impossible in an open forum (don't even start in real life).
In my opinion, mostly because the tendency of just skimming information, thus not trying to understand the content, is the new cool.
Yes, I am saying that 95% never read all the post Titor made, neither trying to get the order right between questions asked and answered or doing some research of the underlying theories that he proposes are correct.

But thats a different story of information-flooding/dis-information/fake-information/buried-information.

If you pair this with the supposed debunking done already AND the missing interest of actually absorbing/reading or trying to understand the information given, you end up in the same (discussion-)corner every time you start on the Titor subject.

Theorising about future physics with observational proof missing, is a thing that cannot be done in public form, it seems.
Certain beings will always argue that your theories are not in line with the current ones they believe in.
But there is evolution in science, a lot of it, and it seems to get faster.

For example sake : darbydarbthedarbestofdarb argued since the beginning with his black holes needed too much energy and so forth.
(let alone debunking theoretical information with theoretical information is a rats tail in itself i guess)

Seems to me that real scientist give a crap about what he thinks is a done deal.
Since he argued with Titor about this, they corrected this value TWICE -> lesser energy is needed than thought.
It is still a huge amount by the way, but still, i hope i made my point.

Furthermore Micro-Singularities getting more attention and scientist start to be more open to these concepts.
Black holes in general morphed to something entirely different than thought before.
What happened there?

If one would take Titor out of the equation and just discuss the theories and the work of scientist he confirmed were/are part of it,
you will end up with a couple of very valid discussions.
The problem of all this is, if you take Titor out, you probably need at least one PhD in Theoretical Physics and a lot of balls to be in the club to seriously discuss all this, sitting at a table with Susskind, Hawking, Verlinde and the like.

@TimeFlipper
Wasn't expecting questions x_X
Answer already there!
Read Nr. 3 or Nr. 8
Whatever rocks your boat, i guess.
fetch5.jpg

TimeFlipper

Oh dear i do like all the "cloak and dagger" James Bond MI6 style of postings :LOL:..
By the way, in my humble opinion no amount of modification to an HDR would allow it to transport itself and the user physically into another reality...As for the picture you have posted, its meaningless...Just names anybody could write that is attached to a meaningless picture...
Main Singularity..Steering Singularity..Remote Control Unit..Emergency View Screen..etc etc etc...Too bad if you never expected questions about it, it all looks very impressive as i have said before, but in reality there is nothing to convince me that it is an operating time-travel device...:D..

heka2015

Do you believe there is a way the machine can be reverse engineered from the info on it?
What I believe, does not count that much at all.
The concepts and theories are there.
The key ingredient is missing!
No micro-singulary found yet.
The rest should be there.
No charged rotating black hole yet.

I do not care if he is real or not. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't.
To me, not really important either.
The subject is there with or without him.

A grammatical analysis didn't move me much.
No comment, I still moan the two hours i lost to hear and see, well, nothing.

I know some guy, Martin B. Pohlman, made a patent application.
It was based on Titor's machine and I'm sure you've heard of it.
I assume you mean heard of him.
Anyhow, if you know him for real that would be a lucky day for a couple of people.
As you call him Martin instead of Marlin my lucky day goes crumbling i suppose.
Never mind.

On the subject :
It looks like Pohlman goes even further than Titor and (supposedly) explains how it "should" work.

Wanna disect it a little?
By the way your link is a google patent search.
For doing research you should always try to get the "cleanest" source you can get.
(there should be links on the google patent page)

www.uspto.gov <- us patent office
http://ep.espacenet.com/advancedSearch?locale=en_EP <- eu patent office

I uploaded the original application of Pohlman below.
Equations readable.

Here are some points with the application itself that made me wonder:
- Patent applications are far from cheap, especially if you let it do a patent lawyer.
- Pohlman used a lawfirm that is noted on the original paper:
STITES & HARBISON PLLC
1199 NORTH FAIRFAX STREET
SUITE 900
ALEXANDRIA, VA 22314 US

This address leaves on google maps (click above to open map) to him -> Nicholas-B-Trenkle
- The Time to compile the paper for a patent application, like this, is significant.
- The amount of Bibliography indicates, that he was serious about this somehow.
- He was very aware of the missing micro-singularity he proposes and gives an explanation.
- The classifications of this patent are interesting as well -> if i remember right, one number means its classified as educational instrument or .....wait for it....TOY.
- It made it through the process.

Attachments

• time_displacement_pohlman_US2006073976A1.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 5

heka2015

Oh dear i do like all the "cloak and dagger" James Bond MI6 style of postings :LOL:..
By the way, in my humble opinion no amount of modification to an HDR would allow it to transport itself and the user physically into another reality...As for the picture you have posted, its meaningless...Just names anybody could write that is attached to a meaningless picture...
Main Singularity..Steering Singularity..Remote Control Unit..Emergency View Screen..etc etc etc...Too bad if you never expected questions about it, it all looks very impressive as i have said before, but in reality there is nothing to convince me that it is an operating time-travel device...:D..

Again...Im not lamdo263
I have posted information related to the question the OP and you asked.
I have nothing to do with the pictures itself OR the writing on it.
I never said it is an operational device.

Still don't get why you think lamdos' gibberish has anything to do with what i posted.
I simply relayed very old information (15y+) and compiled it for bluewolf.
Nothing more to add.

heka2015

Nothing changed.
Ok, I can see the forementioned corner already.
The thread converted from an intented recap, with no reason whatsoever, in gibberish postings mixing everything up plus accusations of deception and trolling.
Way too common here in the last 3-4 years.

Gonna throw just one more post out there on this subject:
If one reads the patent applications Abstract, it describes how to use gravity produced by Kerr-Singularities and using the Lense-Thirring effect (between them) to manipulate a 2+1 dimensional Anti de-Sitter space by creating a Albucurrie distortion to warp "spacetime".
And this is not really gibberish.

Micro black hole
Many-worlds interpretation
AdS/CFT correspondence
Alcubierre Drive
Holographic Principle
Thirring Precession

anti_de-sitter_space.png
WIKIINFO
Three-dimensional anti-de Sitter space is like a stack of hyperbolic disks, each one representing the state of the universe at a given time. The resulting spacetime looks like a solid cylinder.

My favorite answer at the moment on Opmmurs question,
What is time and how does it work?
would be the above stated.

Time seems to be slices of a 2+1 (two dimensions + time) anti de-sitter space where all the information moves along.

TimeFlipper

Yes all that theory looks very impressive..my question is simply this..somebody tell me exactly how to build a fully operating time machine, thats totally safe when transitioning dimensions..:cool:

And please dont say that the information i ask for is top-secret, or someone would kill you if you divulged it to me!!..

Last edited:

heka2015

You are still implying I am lamdo236.
somebody tell me exactly how to build a fully operating time machine, thats totally safe when transitioning dimensions..:cool:

1.) I do not understand at ALL, how you can insist on anybody telling you anything on this thread about an operating time machine.
2.) I do not understand at ALL, that you think I am lamdo236 somehow, and how you mixed everything up like that.
3.) You really need to get NUM7 or any other Mod here involved to get your mix-up straight.
I don't even know how you did end up with such a conclusion???
I'm honestly speechless.

Alarming to me is the aggressiveness of your posts (Senior Member ,Premium Batch), with actually no substance to your claim, after repeatingly telling you:
I AM NOT lamdo236.(first had it in aggressive-red but thought to calm the breeze a little pink fitl in)

So now, pretty please @TimeFlipper, you go figure IPs&stuff with the Mods, and when you are done with, hopefully we can rewind and discuss the subject on hand. <- that is why I changed red to pink.

Until this has happened, you made posting for me not worth my while.

lamdo263

Greetings Iamdo263, do you also use the name of heka2015? :sneaky: :D...
Not really.

But here we go again.
Yes the compositure of the Tippler cylinders.I can't disclosure this.

Your whole post is gibberish, sorry for my lack of "open mind" @lamdo263
No it is not. On the old Art Bell BBS there was a visitor, who had asked for replacement parts for certain e-boards.What he had were said burnt out components, so the decision then was to either try and replace those components, which is hard to do, because of time difference in the manufacture and or getting the correct replacement boards. This was in the early John Titor appearances.

Why those boards were damaged, is that it was said that Titor's time machine had gone through a solar flare.He made it here, but could not leave again. This is how I found out about the second computer, which proably could not have been installed within that utltiy box, which is off the shelf mil. supply from the future.

A solution was made, suggested where and how to get these parts.It was at this point I suddenly became very suspicious, that this entire affair was not an internet hoax and that later there would actually appear two to three other versions of John Titor, visiting to our timeline.

The reason for thre replication of John Titor, is that the value of those componets replaced, gave the machine a different performance.Titor also was seeing a female said in this timeline. She had access to the posting board, but I was personally asked, not to divulge her name.

Why the Tipplers are sensitive information, is that they operate in a suer-cold jacket. They had to exist in this condition, but still could not let what they were made of could possibly fracture, or break due to their cryogenic nature. So this is a trade industrial secret, because this has not been invented as of yet. The prime contractor is in the future.

This female said, disclosued that Titor had been knocked to another timeline, which I knew, feared would be the case later on, as the componets used to replace the original outside computer, gave off different operational values. She came right out and told us all, that Titor had to use another timeline to get to where he was going, because of this irregularity.

The thing that occurred, as I did not even suggest this at the time, that Titor having to use another timeline to get home, would have been the case because of the compoents being replaced, but she never knew that. How did she even know this?

The instant this machine is turned on, the area around it darkens just for a fraction of a second and then a globe appears surrounding it. Then it begins to fade. What many of us started to determine that there had to be one or two versions of Titor present, because he had no choice but to get home using other timelines.

The conclusion that many of us came up with, because at first, there was the opinion that this was all an internet hoax. However later on Titor came up with issues that only someone from the future could know, as they had come true.

Technically how radiation could get at the operator, is that the original timeline that Titor had come through, had a differing frequency to it from coming through the solar flare. So when Titor repaired this time displacement unit, it was operating at an altered frequency, from what it was meant to.

This added a different operational vibration tone to the twin non-certain locale Kerr simulated black holes, and the characteristics of operation were out of their natural background frequency. So radiation then through altered space, could get at the operator. This was the one happening that Titor had not counted on and it got him.

The only thing that we could think of, is that the Titor happening, which had become a happening, was made in order to get at something else. *As noted in the news sources from Washington State before Titor appeared, there were chucks of ground that we scooped up, removed from the ground and without any tracks being left on the ground.

They were deposited some feet away from where they were taken.When the Titor time displacement machine operates, it always takes a little soil with it, as this is how the Kerrs work.They cut through anything that gets in their path.

Tittor was said to be close to this lady, but there was one problem and this was blood type as held in sperm mixtures. There is an autosome within the DNA that composes sperm, so if the relationship was deeper, then problems would arise from that hidden relationship. This is what we all were lead to believe. Because of this instability, a second male had to be thrown into the mix.

This gives and I will stop here, is why this is also a romance happening. How off frequency sperm works, is that it can work, but in the DNA transcript of actions, there is altered light, or photonic information given to the female. This was why a second confederate male was chosen. The mils. were in on this, but what is not known was it from this time, or something in the future.

The first part of this happening is all recorded.

Last edited: