Was there any information on the C206 machines?

heka2015

:devil:
You really need to read the original posts my friend.
The "Tipler Cylinder", behold the single P in Tipler, mentioned in the Titor story,
refers to something Frank J. Tipler, a mathematical physisist, mixed up in his mind.
He states that clear and sound!
The funny part? It is exactly the post i quoted before.
Try reading it this time. You can even click on the original link he posted, linked through wayback.
"Time travel is achieved by altering gravity. This concept is already proven by atomic clock experiments. The closer an observer is to a gravity source (high mass), the slower time passes for them. Traveling at high speeds mimics this effect which = the twin paradox of faster than light travel. However, this type of gravity manipulation is not sufficient to alter your world line.
The basic math to alter world lines exists right now. Tipler first described a working "time machine" through his theory of massive rotating spheres. I apologize for the web site but it was the only one I could find quickly.

http://www.geocities.com:0080/Area51/Station/5763/time.html
Wayback-Link: Time travel

Certain types of black holes also exhibit the "time travel" abilities of Tipler cylinders. Kerr was one of the first to describe the dual event horizons of a rotating black hole. As with Tipler's cylinders, it was possible to travel on a "time-like" trip through a Kerr black hole and end up in a different world line without being squished by the gravity of the singularity.

By the way you could ask him anything you need yourself. (that is, if you need anything)
He is 70 years old and lectures at Tulane University.
Call him, write him an e-mail or sign up for a lecture? -> Public Contact Info Tulan University

Your "Tippler Cylinder" seems to be a whole different can, no pun intented.
Why the Tipplers are sensitive information, is that they operate in a suer-cold jacket. They had to exist in this condition, but still could not let what they were made of could possibly fracture, or break due to their cryogenic nature. So this is a trade industrial secret, because this has not been invented as of yet. The prime contractor is in the future.

Ok lets look at some Tipplers first.
Tippler_Harshannon.jpg
Couldn't find a pic where they operate in a su(p?)er-cold jacket, sorry for that, maybe someone can photoshop that for us.
All right.
These go where? In the cylinder? Of cryogenic nature?

P.S.: Gibberish

lamdo263

The "Tipler Cylinder", behold the single P in Tipler, mentioned in the Titor story,
refers to something Frank J. Tipler, a mathematical physisist, mixed up in his mind.
Try reading it this time. You can even click on the original link he posted, linked through wayback.
"Time travel is achieved by altering gravity. This concept is already proven by atomic clock experiments. The closer an observer is to a gravity source (high mass), the slower time passes for them. Traveling at high speeds mimics this effect which = the twin paradox of faster than light travel. However, this type of gravity manipulation is not sufficient to alter your world line.
The basic math to alter world lines exists right now. Tipler first described a working "time machine" through his theory of massive rotating spheres. I apologize for the web site but it was the only one I could find quickly.

Certain types of black holes also exhibit the "time travel" abilities of Tipler cylinders. Kerr was one of the first to describe the dual event horizons of a rotating black hole. As with Tipler's cylinders, it was possible to travel on a "time-like" trip through a Kerr black hole and end up in a different world line without being squished by the gravity of the singularity.

By the way you could ask him anything you need yourself. (that is, if you need anything)
Call him, write him an e-mail or sign up for a lecture? -> Public Contact Info Tulan University

Why the Tipplers are sensitive information, is that they operate in a suer-cold jacket. They had to exist in this condition, but still could not let what they were made of could possibly fracture, or break due to their cryogenic nature. So this is a trade industrial secret, because this has not been invented as of yet. The prime contractor is in the future.

View attachment 6493
Couldn't find a pic where they operate in a su(p?)er-cold jacket, sorry for that, maybe someone can photoshop that for us.
All right.

lamdo263

View attachment 6493
All right.

We were a group at the time trying to figure out how Titor couyld have time traveled.One part of the group said that the enrgy expenditure was too great, making use of an extended momentum principle of the Tipler Cylinders, which were supposed to be almost infinite in length.

It was she that out of the blue, said it was a Kerr double singularitied double black hole. In this case, just as the professor stipulated, it was not the mass of the BH, however the interaction of the two black holes, which canceled so much of the gravity out. A double Kerr manifold, was a non-locality, because of the vibratory nature of the interaction of both BHes, being on top of each other. So therefore mass was negligible.

Our group switched its thinking from references to mass Newtonian momentums, to Einstein and Telsa, as the simulated Kerrs BHes, were an electrical junction, that had to be enveloped inside.So only the shell was simulated, but not the mass.This reference would be in comparison to other black holes, as being light as a feather.

The only thing we did not know, but had guessed that it came from inside of the utility box, was the initiation of a probable particle mass, (unknown, proton etc.), to excite direction of travel.The manufacture in 2030, or wherever this machine had come from, had figured out how to do this, but the injection itself, was through a manifold in space itself.So this had to be a teleportation of that needed injection of particles.

We found out quickly, how this machine had operated and this is why, "if it really did happen, that one of our group had gotten to know Titor". Others did not begin to catch on, but I did and I think that **ry had known something was strange, as all of a sudden she was bringing technical issues out that were way beyond our groups ability to envision.

The said contract was GE, but this may have been some arcane division, that still had survived in the future.

This is probably as it went down.So if you're going to try and build this displacement unit, your will have to reproduce everything in that mil. off the shelf box, but the Tipler Cylinders, are made from a material that was probably developed in the future.They also figured out how to chill ammonia, or some refrigerant to become super cold, in minutes.

Other notes, when you have a Kerrs black hole, both BHes vibrated on top of each other.This cancel out part of the mass and locality.So if you can tweak this, then you can go forwards and backwards in time.However you need a portable computer that probably is designed and scavenged from cell phones and or computer tablets with a good processor.This second computer, not known at the time, probably kept the Kerrs in sync.

It was said of Bell, that he too was involved in time travel, but this was through a sacrosanct contract and he only acted as a medic. None of us then, in any way ever imagined we would have the actually time traveler infiltrated into our group.This is why some of us, did not know at times just what was going on.

Because of timeline jumping and that component on a computer board being burnt out, there must have been maybe two or three version of John Titor in all of the timelines at one time?

heka2015

This is pointless.
At least you found a way to cut the gibberish, even now it looks like you are copy and pasting.

Still you add absolute fiction to a, lets face it stone cold, fiction.
With the huge error of not even fitting in the base fiction.

-Kerr Manifold
-Kerr double singularitied double black hole
doesnt make sense to me.
Could you give some references?

Tipler would roll over in his grave reading your interpretation of a Tipler Cylinder but, thankfully, he is still well and living and hopefully a couple of decades on, to come up with even more amazing stuff.
In the end at least you don't have to worry about that.

I do not know if you are aware of how ammonia refrigerates and why.
But it has nothing to do with chilling ammonia. You get cooling from ammonia because of the low boiling point and the causing of a phase change(liquid->gas).
Yes sure you can make it better with lowering the boiling point even more by adding other substances and that is exactly what they are doing a long time already.
That it?

To not waste another slot of this thread with needless arguing i'll give you a present.

Titors posts.
I have to emphasise that I did not make these documents myself.

NOTE: If anybody discovers ANY deviations from the original posts, it would be a nice gesture to cite the difference(s) with source(s) to ultimately change it the way how it should be.
I would appreciate it a lot.

Compare them with your story and judge yourself.

From your posts I can tell you like a good story.
How about reading the real one?

Attachments

• A world war in 2015 killed nearly three billion people.txt
    33.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Istitorafraud1.txt
    37.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Istitorafraud2.txt
    27.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Istitorafraud3.txt
    5.1 KB · Views: 0
  • paralleluniverse1.txt
    44.6 KB · Views: 1
  • paralleluniverse2.txt
    13.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Thejumpvideo1.txt
    15 KB · Views: 2
  • Thejumpvideo2.txt
    12.9 KB · Views: 0
  • timetravelparadoxes.txt
    57.3 KB · Views: 1
  • timetravelparadoxes2.txt
    42.3 KB · Views: 0

heka2015

Titors posts
I know it is a lot.
Somehow this thread shows that the base story gets washed out.

Attachments

• timetravelparadoxes3.txt
    51.6 KB · Views: 0
  • timetravelparadoxes4.txt
    53.8 KB · Views: 0
  • timetravelparadoxes5.txt
    51.4 KB · Views: 0
  • timetravelparadoxes6a.txt
    42 KB · Views: 0
  • timetravelparadoxes6b.txt
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
  • timetravelparadoxes7.txt
    40.5 KB · Views: 0
  • timetravelparadoxes8.txt
    40.7 KB · Views: 0
  • timetravelparadoxes9.txt
    53.9 KB · Views: 0
  • TitorIBM5100thread.txt
    45.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Titorscivilwarwhatwasit1.txt
    47.7 KB · Views: 0

heka2015

Titors posts
Again I have to emphasise that I do not claim this is a complete collection.
This is just a compilation of information. Not a single word is mine!

If anyone has additional sources, I'd be happy to add them to my collection.

Attachments

• Titorscivilwarwhatwasit2.txt
    41.4 KB · Views: 0
  • topicslimitedto11pages1a.txt
    38.4 KB · Views: 0
  • topicslimitedto11pages1b.txt
    21.5 KB · Views: 0
  • topicslimitedto11pages2.txt
    47.3 KB · Views: 0
  • topicslimitedto11pages3.txt
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
  • topicslimitedto11pages4.txt
    45.1 KB · Views: 0
  • topicslimitedto11pages5.txt
    25.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

lamdo263

This is pointless.
At least you found a way to cut the gibberish, even now it looks like you are copy and pasting.

Still you add absolute fiction to a, lets face it stone cold, fiction.
With the huge error of not even fitting in the base fiction.

-Kerr Manifold
-Kerr double singularitied double black hole
doesnt make sense to me.
Could you give some references?

Tipler would roll over in his grave reading your interpretation of a Tipler Cylinder but, thankfully, he is still well and living and hopefully a couple of decades on, to come up with even more amazing stuff.
In the end at least you don't have to worry about that.

I do not know if you are aware of how ammonia refrigerates and why.
But it has nothing to do with chilling ammonia. You get cooling from ammonia because of the low boiling point and the causing of a phase change(liquid->gas).
Yes sure you can make it better with lowering the boiling point even more by adding other substances and that is exactly what they are doing a long time already.
That it?

To not waste another slot of this thread with needless arguing i'll give you a present.

Titors posts.
I have to emphasise that I did not make these documents myself.

NOTE: If anybody discovers ANY deviations from the original posts, it would be a nice gesture to cite the difference(s) with source(s) to ultimately change it the way how it should be.
I would appreciate it a lot.

Compare them with your story and judge yourself.

From your posts I can tell you like a good story.
How about reading the real one?
-Kerr Manifold, Because this representation of the Kerr was simulated and have a vehicle stuck in it. This would make a double BH an envelope or a manifold.
-Kerr double singularitied double black hole,. For the reader really as just getting a handle on the idea that the this time displacement device, was not in actuality, a real black hole, is hard enough for the reader.Actually the representation were an action that was shaped to suit.

How the double Kerr towers worker, is to amp up the ability to creature the double black holes, is that they had to add a chilling factor, to produce that kind of strength. For this one needed a material that could function under super cold. This is the missing part of what's not told here, as the output done at a normal; temperature on those Tipler cylinders, would have destroyed them.

So what you have when the displacement unit is started, is a sphere, however a representation, that is held away from the primary sending point, which is the displacement unit. Under full power operation, this sphere become extremely hot, because just the representation acts as if its a double bubble molded around the vehicle, but has a surface that still acts as how a real black hole would work.

This is why on a long trip oxygen had to be taken, as the action of the balanced double BH ate up the air. *Remember, nobody in our time had ever done this, so what I've described here, is probably in writing in another part of the full manual of how the 204 works.

During the argumentation of how the Triplers actually worked, there was another similar problem that had come up in the Tocomack Fusion reactor, which was published in Popular Science and this was the take-up thermocouple section, which had to be composed of something similar to how a brake pad for an automobile is manufactured. This was a composite materials of some sort. Tokamak Fusion Test Reactor - Wikipedia

We figured that this had to be a composite substance of some kind, that was immune to super cold temperatures. To bring the value of your voltage up, as you're in essence are creating part of a fusion engine, part of the 204 had to be chilled to very cold temperatures, so that the value of electro conductivity would stay within its maximum value.

The only comparison that I can compare the double Kerrs to in their operating range, is being somewhat similar to ball lightning.

So for the fellow that asked, you need to tweak the technology on the Tipler Cylinders to function at a minus temperature range and there has to be a second computer, which rapidly balances the non-localization function inside of that utility case and this might be by an R.F. lead connection into connections not seen inside of that utility case.

*What makes this tread valuable, is the prediction of some sort of solar disturbance, that Titor had reportedly gone through. This is why he had asked for replacement parts at the old Art Bell, BBS.

Other notes, the internal air was not devoured by the Kerrs, but kept stale. This meant that on longer jumps that oxygen had to be taken along. The physics of how they got the Kerrs to stay off the pilot and completely away from the vehicle inside, must have been calibrated in a shop set up of some sort.

Do I think that there actually was a John Titor and a 204 time displacement unit intersecting into our timeline? The answer is undoubtedly yes. The reason is, that there were too many coincidences posed from said Titor's associations here. What is of concern, is this period of time coming up. Nostradamus had made a prediction of an alien invasion in year 2017. I knew Nostradamus from Dolores Cannon, so received a purview intro just what this man was capable of. If what I found is true, then this may be a surprise due sometime near the end of the year.

2.Second possibility is a major war with others. Lately there has been considerable boundary border tensions internationally, so without all the hoopla, this places the possibility of this wars occurrence at either because of both sides in a loss of control, or maybe because of a supposed alien invasion.

3. Said Nibiru System going through ours, as a trip-point to mayhem. The information shown, of some object coming into, or passing through this system is very well presented, however because of the factor of corresponding materials that these planets and mons of this system that are made from and our system being composed of carbon, in contrast. it may be the brown dwarf only, will effect us.

4.There may have been some biological deficit in the future, to where Titor wanted to gain living tissue and or aspects of reproductive materials due to probable damage to his world, so taking this back to his departure point in time?

Last edited: