Was This An Angel Hovering Above A Stationary Truck?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I don't understand why an angel would be hovering over a truck?

TimeFlipper

I don't understand why an angel would be hovering over a truck?
The photo was taken from that couples security system and they didnt say if the truck was theirs, therefore if the truck belonged to someone else who was driving it, the angel must have been looking after that person..

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
The photo was taken from that couples security system and they didnt say if the truck was theirs, therefore if the truck belonged to someone else who was driving it, the angel must have been looking after that person..
Yes, I understood that. But the truck was stationary, so no one was driving it at the time. I just don't understand why an angel would hang around an empty truck is all. :) I do believe in angels, don't get me wrong. I think Paula could be right about it being a bug though.

TimeFlipper

Yes, I understood that. But the truck was stationary, so no one was driving it at the time. I just don't understand why an angel would hang around an empty truck is all. :) I do believe in angels, don't get me wrong. I think Paula could be right about it being a bug though.
Maybe someone was asleep in the truck, and the angel was guarding the persons soul/consciousness while it was drifting around in the Astral Plane..