- Wasp 18 - B -

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I'm not sure if this is a very distant planet, or if it's old news that's just starting to be leaked to the public.

Hazzie Hippie

Hey :) from my understanding of this planet is that astronomers & Astrophysics are paying more attention to it now and are discovery new things about it from my research that I did on it :)

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@AstrophysicsGirl - Hey, I have nothing against that! :) You can believe what makes sense to you. :)

I was just thinking, it's quite possible that there may be exchanges of knowledge between people in the U.S. government (for example) and aliens that has been ongoing since as far back as the 1940s after World War II, and especially after the Roswell crash. I think it's quite possible that the government may have much more knowledge about planets, etc. elsewhere in the universe, particularly in our galaxy, than we give them credit for.

I respect your beliefs. I'm just trying to provide some more food for thought. :)

Hazzie Hippie

I agree about the government thing :) Sometimes I think they did find aliens evidence , but don’t want to tell us . As for the universe being so big with so many planets , galaxies etc there has be life out there :) Astrophysics is my major so I’m always curious .