Watched the Movie, The water engine 1992

RadicalResearcher

Good movie but sure does make one think twice about revealing anything that could remotely better mankind. Greed and power that those in the crooked government and big business has makes wanting to do so less likely! Encourage anyone who likes this kind of stuff to check out The Water Engine 1992. Good movie.

RadicalResearcher

Who Killed the Electric Car:)
I'll have to watch that one as well. Speaking of cars, you know, i have had to work on my car this week. It's a VW, for the most part VWs are good cars. To the life of me I can't understand how these parts today break so quickly and so easily. Surprises me that a car only 6-7 years old can have cam issues. Just astonishes me. Timing belt one thing but cams, it's just crazy. idk

Wind7

Staff
Sounds familiar..... ;)

I had a local garage destroy my ZX2 when their timing belt replacement broke while I was on my way to work.

MODAT7

To the life of me I can't understand how these parts today break so quickly and so easily.
Made In China. It's not just a label, it's a warning. I try to pay extra to get parts not coming from there, but sometimes I can't. Bad metals, brital plastics, self destructing circuit boards, sloppy programming... the list is long.

Back on topic: People who try to take revolutionary technologies public for a profit tend to end up 6 feet under. The only real way to do it is just open source it and let it go viral. Then it can't be stopped.

RadicalResearcher

Made In China. It's not just a label, it's a warning. I try to pay extra to get parts not coming from there, but sometimes I can't. Bad metals, brital plastics, self destructing circuit boards, sloppy programming... the list is long.

Back on topic: People who try to take revolutionary technologies public for a profit tend to end up 6 feet under. The only real way to do it is just open source it and let it go viral. Then it can't be stopped.
Yeah, so basically you don't make a dime. As long as your not making money and giving it away your probably going to be ok so long as you have exposed the new tech everywhere! I agree, everything that comes from that region of the world is JUNK! Junk. Last's 1/4 as long.