Water Lily vs Aevi Vegr

Water_Lily

Well, I took the idea of my time traveling machine/device's design from the game and from lots of time traveling devices that I've known about, of course.

R

Frog186

Hi Water Lily it's me once again I just wanted to say thanks for answering all of my questions before and thanks for talking with me I appreciate that I bought a time machine online but it is a magick item instead of a device or machine I haven't used it for awhile but I will try to use it on a daily purpose it is astral travel and I heard it is physical too but it hasn't done physical travel to me just yet I am a believer in the paranormal and magick not evil magick though I had an experience one night I was sleeping in my bedroom and I was sleeping then I opened my eyes and I saw a blue mist or fog or light go across my bedroom ceiling and and move to my wall I saw it for several mins or seconds and then it disappeared it kind of freaked me out and my windows of my room were covered and there was no light from my neighbors side and my door was closed too it could of been a time warp, a time shift, or something much different it wasn't a ghost, alien, spirit, and etc because it didn't show a body well that is what happened well I have to go now thanks for talking with me and thanks for listening and your time and patience I hope you have a good day I will talk with you later on!

Tron1

...and I debunked both of them water lily confessed with misinformation wow what a bust lol they're both fakes...

420norcal

Water lilly if you are from the future why can you not back up anything with pics of proof,i mean anyone can just say they are from the future and create fairy tales all day long but do you have any proof of anything?

Charles

Well, I took the idea of my time traveling machine/device's design from the game and from lots of time traveling devices that I've known about, of course.

R

Hello Water_Lily,

I am sorry that everyone isn't trying to have an open mind. I would like to contact you. I am ready. You can email me at "[email protected]".

Thank you very much !