Wayfire Trafficking Theory

OakFieldAlienz444

From Fr24news:

Wayfair, the American online furniture retailer, is accused of child trafficking and money laundering.
An article on a subreddit called r / conspiracy showed products like cupboards and pillows with the names of missing children, sold for thousands of dollars – seemingly much more than they are worth.

A Reddit user speculated that the names of the missing children matched the product names of several Wayfair storage cabinets, and that people were paying for the children through the website, the Courier Daily reported.

Samiyah Mumun, Samara Duplessis, Yaritza Castro, Cameron James Dziedzic, Mary Durett, and Kylah Coleman are the names of the missing children, and the first names are used by the site.

The cabinets named “Neriah”, “Yaritza”, “Samiyah” and “Alyvia” were sold at around $ 13,000 each, Gizmondo reported.

In an email to Newsweek, a Wayfair spokesperson denied the charges, saying, “There is, of course, no truth to these allegations. ”

“The products in question are industrial quality cabinets at an exact price. Recognizing that the photos and descriptions provided by the supplier did not adequately explain the high price, ”said the spokesperson. “We have temporarily removed the products from the site to rename them and to provide a more in-depth description and photos that accurately describe the product to clarify the price.” ”

My comments:

Odd that Wayfair did not state specifically WHY these cabinets were overpriced in their denial of the accusations.
People have found these same cabinets costing less than they're sold for on Wayfair.

Inferno

I was on the conspiracy subreddit as this was blowing up. It doesn't make sense to me that they would operate in clear sight like that. I think this was a setup by the organization that runs the pedo ring which will be later used to discredit valid theories. If concrete evidence surfaces that debunks this, then my suspicions would be confirmed. This blew up way to fast and was very quickly "debunked" by all media outlets.

The media also could of attacked it because it is true and the pedo organization is getting sloppy. I'm pretty confidant that the same people running these pedo circles also have control of the media.

OakFieldAlienz444

I was on the conspiracy subreddit as this was blowing up. It doesn't make sense to me that they would operate in clear sight like that. I think this was a setup by the organization that runs the pedo ring which will be later used to discredit valid theories. If concrete evidence surfaces that debunks this, then my suspicions would be confirmed. This blew up way to fast and was very quickly "debunked" by all media outlets.

The media also could of attacked it because it is true and the pedo organization is getting sloppy. I'm pretty confidant that the same people running these pedo circles also have control of the media.

Alex Jones has the same opinion and I actually tend to agree. I DID get a chill up my spine when I saw the names were identical to missing kids, granted some of them have been found. Alex Jones posted something about Amazon doing a similar thing with overpriced pasta products that was even more disturbing.

walt willis

"The honey Pot" may also include the exploitation of child sex slave to enlist and invoke the allegiance of many fools that live their life between their legs? If we stop the lure of sex and or drugs we may see an end the absolute power control of the evil people in the deep state? As an old retired cop I still remember the phrase: "Follow the Money"!9319