Ways to contact Marshall Barnes/replicate the Verdrehung Fan

Hello, my name is Anthony. I have been doing a tad bit of research into wormholes, and even made my own theories. One theory I heard was made by Marshall Barnes, with his alleged “Verdrehung Fan”, and I was wondering if there were any ways I could contact him and learn how to replicate it. Any suggestions?

TimeFlipper

Hello, my name is Anthony. I have been doing a tad bit of research into wormholes, and even made my own theories. One theory I heard was made by Marshall Barnes, with his alleged “Verdrehung Fan”, and I was wondering if there were any ways I could contact him and learn how to replicate it. Any suggestions?

Search for, Scientist Marshal Barnes Email Address ;)..

steven chiverton

another one of those hard to contact men of science and if someone from the future come to try contact him with valuable nobel prize winning info from the future he would miss out because his to stupid to realise that otherwise hed at least have an open contact line for anyone to share there information with never knowing where it comes from at least check it out. i tried to google that vendrehung fan and got nothing about it so so it looks like a metal fan and from what he says about it it sounds like its wired up differently

steven chiverton

i tried the time flipper method and got everything but his email address , heres a pdf file despite mallets name on it theres something about barnes experiment in it, so check it out

Attachments

• TheInvalidationoftheRonaldMallettLOTARTDesign.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 11

TimeFlipper

another one of those hard to contact men of science and if someone from the future come to try contact him with valuable nobel prize winning info from the future he would miss out because his to stupid to realise that otherwise hed at least have an open contact line for anyone to share there information with never knowing where it comes from at least check it out. i tried to google that vendrehung fan and got nothing about it so so it looks like a metal fan and from what he says about it it sounds like its wired up differently

Perhaps that Marshal Barnes brain is wired up differently to other scientists, i mean he probably is a Nutcase!! :LOL:..

steven chiverton

speaking of scientists well thanks to a scientist the speed of light is slowing down in fact they put it across our tv screen that light dosent allways travel at the speed of light .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1l9gxO-wxg

TimeFlipper

speaking of scientists well thanks to a scientist the speed of light is slowing down in fact they put it across our tv screen that light dosent allways travel at the speed of light .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1l9gxO-wxgYes you are perfectly

Yes Cobber you are perfectly correct..In a vacuum Light travels at 300milion meters per second...And when Light travels in our atmosphere, it drops down to 299million, 792thousand, 458 meters per second...However, to keep calculations simpler, especially for Radio Hams and figuring out our antenna lengths, we will always use the 300milion meters per second calculation....

For example, if we want to know the length in meters, for making a resonant half wave dipole on 30Mhz, we divide 30mhz into 300 (300/30=10 meters in length)...Essentially what we are doing is simply converting Megahertz into Meters...And if we want to convert Meters back into Megahertz, we divide 10meters into 300 (300/10=30Mhz frequency) For simplicity, we knock off the 6 noughts in 300, 000, 000 Meters, and the 6 noughts in 30, 000, 000Cps (Cycles Per Second)...We are therefore left with 300/30..:)..

Last edited:

steven chiverton

that link was a thirdphaseofmoon link i found it interesting but the one about the black holes was even more interesting , let alone the speed of light slowing down, and speaking of in a vacuum of space theres gasses out there and particles to so how much vacuum do you need for light top travel at its peak velocity , considering the amount of gass clouds and particles which refract light to a certain degree pending on the cosmic cloud dust and gas amounts , if they could measure the vacuum of space how much would it change by considering the amount of gas and dust and clouds out there so i take it its not a perfect vacuum either otherwise wed get a better view of the stars minus the gas giant clouds etc

TimeFlipper

that link was a thirdphaseofmoon link i found it interesting but the one about the black holes was even more interesting , let alone the speed of light slowing down, and speaking of in a vacuum of space theres gasses out there and particles to so how much vacuum do you need for light top travel at its peak velocity , considering the amount of gass clouds and particles which refract light to a certain degree pending on the cosmic cloud dust and gas amounts , if they could measure the vacuum of space how much would it change by considering the amount of gas and dust and clouds out there so i take it its not a perfect vacuum either otherwise wed get a better view of the stars minus the gas giant clouds etc

I think it might be the actual density of the gases in outer space that would or would not slow down the speed of light, but then again its not really that important...If you want something very close to the speed of light, vacuum tubes have that ability and you can have lots of electrons flying about and maybe even a few photons occasionally in some vacuum tubes..