we are entering a new dangerous era

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
in reply to these two : here is the status

NaturalPhilosopher
sure, what's the problem dr.z?

TimeFlipper
Francois, we have been through all of this before....Reality is that nobody on Paranormalis knows how to Time-Travel...Many people make claims they know how to Time Travel, but they are just living in a fantasy world..

Im pretty sure we can do something,,

im entering a time where i will have plenty of free time on my hand, the last two months have been busy , but now i want to dedicate more time to this, we are entering a time where the force of evil vs good will be a terrible, time,
if you guys wants predictions, here are some
in november the election night trump will win again, this will ensue a civil war , citizen against citizen, there will be a rise in riot and they will start to kill more and more innocent people, antifa is sponsor by the left the DNC and undercover agent of the UN will join in the killing,

the IMF will make sure that all currency take a crash and we will enter a new recession global wise, because there instauration of the NW0 did not started well, ,

under the guise of this stupid fake virus they will force vaccine people under the constant lies when even all the doctor say hydrochloroquine work well and other natural remedy can stop any coronavirus

Bill gate will take the help of the IMF after scoring billions of the $ with his vaccine and in it there will be the chip , that long awaited mind controlling rfid chip , this chip will work along side the new 5G tower

fema camp will start to appear to enprison the people who stand against any form of authority

later on, the terrorist group known as the people liberation front will start using nuke ( 2025 )

this is what i have seen as far as my mind could take me using the RM device ( original version of the god device)

so you would understand why i am somewhat stress

best of luck on us all,

of all the device we have in store here, wich one would be the most complex and cheap to make i will be open to make them all i have inventorize all my part and im ready to work

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

in reply to these two : here is the status

NaturalPhilosopher
sure, what's the problem dr.z?

TimeFlipper
Francois, we have been through all of this before....Reality is that nobody on Paranormalis knows how to Time-Travel...Many people make claims they know how to Time Travel, but they are just living in a fantasy world..

Im pretty sure we can do something,,

im entering a time where i will have plenty of free time on my hand, the last two months have been busy , but now i want to dedicate more time to this, we are entering a time where the force of evil vs good will be a terrible, time,
if you guys wants predictions, here are some
in november the election night trump will win again, this will ensue a civil war , citizen against citizen, there will be a rise in riot and they will start to kill more and more innocent people, antifa is sponsor by the left the DNC and undercover agent of the UN will join in the killing,

the IMF will make sure that all currency take a crash and we will enter a new recession global wise, because there instauration of the NW0 did not started well, ,

under the guise of this stupid fake virus they will force vaccine people under the constant lies when even all the doctor say hydrochloroquine work well and other natural remedy can stop any coronavirus

Bill gate will take the help of the IMF after scoring billions of the $ with his vaccine and in it there will be the chip , that long awaited mind controlling rfid chip , this chip will work along side the new 5G tower

fema camp will start to appear to enprison the people who stand against any form of authority

later on, the terrorist group known as the people liberation front will start using nuke ( 2025 )

this is what i have seen as far as my mind could take me using the RM device ( original version of the god device)

so you would understand why i am somewhat stress

best of luck on us all,

of all the device we have in store here, wich one would be the most complex and cheap to make i will be open to make them all i have inventorize all my part and im ready to work

Blimey Francois, youre a cheerful guy aren't you!! :D..
There is nothing in the 2 links you sent us..

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Blimey Francois, youre a cheerful guy aren't you!! :D..
There is nothing in the 2 links you sent us..
These were put there by mistake, there was not suppose to be anything attach to the thread, lol