We are working to create the time machine. Join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamleon97

Dick Pic Sender
Hello again everyone, I know I promised to leave this site but have however decided that the issues and problems that arose from the developments of the server mostly came from the then owner either not putting the necessary time and effort to enforce rules and require a contribution from others (Which ultimately led to individuals contributing nothing and shitposting) or a lack of response on the front by the owner to individuals purposely causing issues and drama.

Because of this, I’ve left the original server and began creating my own content for a couple of weeks now which has shown a lot of fruitful developments. Within the span of only a couple of weeks, we’ve been receiving thousands of views, we’re slowly building up in fan base as well as have a couple of supporters for our Patreon.

After reading more and more messages from people talking about their lost loved ones or mistakes in the past and these heart-breaking stories, I felt that there are many individuals out there that are passionate about the implementations and creation of these technologies. This is why I’m posting the link to the new server along with a few informational pieces for people unsure of who we are.

We are a group of people creating a corporation for the sole purpose of developing time travel technologies. This is going to be a long goal and requires a lot of brilliant minds working hours a day and contributing tons of work. The original issue was time and money, considering we all have our normal lives of which the majority of individuals separate from their “online” lives, it seems ultimately impossible to contribute hours and hours of work. Considering we are creating a business, (maintained by selling simple robotics and other products developed during our pursuits) this helps to create a voice and a source of revenue so that even if our work is unfruitful in our original goal, there is still a future we can create that allows us the money and freedom to continue working and pursuing these goals.

Our rules are simple. You can either work and help contribute research, write-ups, ideas and developments or you can just join, donate monthly (even a dollar donation) and receive a free ride- getting our information, getting weekly written reports of our work and getting to benefit from our contributions.

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

TimeFlipper

Your group of people are no different to the members of Paranormalis...We research, write up material on many topics, all our information is contained on here and anyone can access it easily, and Paranormalis receives annual contributions of $20 when a member joins our Premium Lounge..

For extra contributions, Paranormalis members can purchase from Zazzle at discount prices, things such as mugs cups and magnets with Paranormalis printed on them..

The only benefit missing is Discord, which one of our Admin team is looking into :)..
Its good to see you are interested in the welfare of people who have lost members of their families, but i do hope that you dont try to give people false hopes of going back in time, which would be irresponsible and reprehensible..

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
As I, take one step backwards and looking at your big picture of things you're suggesting and/or promising, it looks like to me your scamming people. You're playing on their emotions, desires and greed to go back and redo things in a different way with promising results. In time, when you cannot deliver your promises of real time travel in a very safe way, I'm sure the government authority in whatever city or state or country you reside in will be investigating you for financial fraud, the disappearance and/or death of people desiring to time travel.

I have studied the subject of time travel over many decades and about 10 years ago I gave up further studies. The more and more, I read and researched with limited results, it was obvious that time travel was something that kills people starting with the Philadelphia experiment back in 1943. And since then, all the big nations of the world have trying to duplicate and perfect save time travel. Thousands and thousands of good people were lost when the teleporting link between here and now, and where they were being sent to would malfunction and stranding them in a past time, or they were teleported through time and landed in the center of a mountain because landmarks change over time or much worse scenarios.

Adamieon87, your a very dangerous man and I personally see nothing good coming out of your endeavor. I personally want nothing to do with your project or scam for money or whatever your ultimate goals are.

Professor Opmmur

adamleon97

Dick Pic Sender
As I, take one step backwards and looking at your big picture of things you're suggesting and/or promising, it looks like to me your scamming people. You're playing on their emotions, desires and greed to go back and redo things in a different way with promising results. In time, when you cannot deliver your promises of real time travel in a very safe way, I'm sure the government authority in whatever city or state or country you reside in will be investigating you for financial fraud, the disappearance and/or death of people desiring to time travel.

I have studied the subject of time travel over many decades and about 10 years ago I gave up further studies. The more and more, I read and researched with limited results, it was obvious that time travel was something that kills people starting with the Philadelphia experiment back in 1943. And since then, all the big nations of the world have trying to duplicate and perfect save time travel. Thousands and thousands of good people were lost when the teleporting link between here and now, and where they were being sent to would malfunction and stranding them in a past time, or they were teleported through time and landed in the center of a mountain because landmarks change over time or much worse scenarios.

Adamieon87, your a very dangerous man and I personally see nothing good coming out of your endeavor. I personally want nothing to do with your project or scam for money or whatever your ultimate goals are.

Professor Opmmur

If you joined the discord and just looked around for literally 2 minutes. You'd realize why everything you said is absolutely wrong.

The majority of the budget for the group has been fronted by me and an investor I got recently after assisting with work and developments with him. The only donations we've gotten so far is just 2 dollars. 2 dollars compared to the hundreds we spent on cameras, equipment, setting up the work, everything. Hundreds also being out of my pocket.

"I have studied the subject of time travel over many decades and about 10 years ago I gave up further studies. The more and more, I read and researched with limited results, it was obvious that time travel was something that kills people starting with the Philadelphia experiment back in 1943. And since then, all the big nations of the world have trying to duplicate and perfect save time travel. Thousands and thousands of good people were lost when the teleporting link between here and now, and where they were being sent to would malfunction and stranding them in a past time, or they were teleported through time and landed in the center of a mountain because landmarks change over time or much worse scenarios."

All of this, is strictly conspiracy theory. The first part is based on certain naval facts and the rest is literally what you've made up as you've shown no sources or any references to anything.

Don't worry though, I'm not surprised that the two people who've contributed no breakthrough or work or funding developments in decades, who've shown me considerable hate and slander would be the two outspoken people to try and shut this down before it even starts.

adamleon97

Dick Pic Sender
Your group of people are no different to the members of Paranormalis...We research, write up material on many topics, all our information is contained on here and anyone can access it easily, and Paranormalis receives annual contributions of $20 when a member joins our Premium Lounge..

For extra contributions, Paranormalis members can purchase from Zazzle at discount prices, things such as mugs cups and magnets with Paranormalis printed on them..

The only benefit missing is Discord, which one of our Admin team is looking into :)..
Its good to see you are interested in the welfare of people who have lost members of their families, but i do hope that you dont try to give people false hopes of going back in time, which would be irresponsible and reprehensible..

Where is this false hope and "scamming" mentality coming from in what I wrote? Opmmur even had the audacity of calling me a dangerous scammer. I'm legitimately trying to understand where this idea is coming from because it's already sounding like ridiculous slander to me (of which I see has been a pattern on here)

Don't know if anyone else is aware of this (and it can be easily realized after joining the discord or even just asking around) but the entire budget and cash has been fronted by me and an investor together which has been hundreds of dollars for everything. I do understand that a few thousand may not be enough but it's certainly a substantial amount to get us started. The only donations we've received have tallied up to 2 whole dollars. I am operating at an incredibly large loss and will most likely be putting even more and more money into this from my savings and commissioned projects I've created online. If I'm a scam artist, I'm doing an insanely shitty job at it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome back. You're welcome to share your progress here. Please, don't give desperate people false hopes though... Some folks did last year and it's not cool.

To everyone: I don't think we should be hostile to Adam. All he wants to do, is study, discuss and create... not unlike us. As long as he's being nice to everyone and doesn't insist on us giving him our money over and over, I don't see a problem.

TimeFlipper

@adamleon97 In response to your question to me, i felt that you were "alluding" to certain people who had lost their family and friends, that travelling back in time was a possibility...Your third sentence, and the start of your fourth paragraph tended to highlight that feeling..Quote:

After reading more and more messages from people talking about their lost loved ones or mistakes in the past and these heart breaking stories, i felt that there are individuals out there that are passionate about the "implementation and creation of these technologies" Unquote:..

And then the beginning of your fourth paragraph Quote:

We are a group of people creating a corporation for "the sole purpose of developing Time-Travel Technologies". This is why iam posting the link to the new server with a few informational pieces for people who are unsure of who we are.Unquote:

There have been many people coming onto Paranormalis who have hoped for a miraculous way of travelling back in time to prevent a loved one being killed, or others who have made bad mistakes in the past, hoping to go back in time and rectify them...We have had several of our members offering help to people, purely through the goodness of their own hearts, but inevitably they failed...

The members of Paranormalis will always try to point out to those people coming here that we cannot go back in time, and that there are several other options of help out there in the world for their depressive states of mind..

adamleon97

Dick Pic Sender
@adamleon97 In response to your question to me, i felt that you were "alluding" to certain people who had lost their family and friends, that travelling back in time was a possibility...Your third sentence, and the start of your fourth paragraph tended to highlight that feeling..Quote:

After reading more and more messages from people talking about their lost loved ones or mistakes in the past and these heart breaking stories, i felt that there are individuals out there that are passionate about the "implementation and creation of these technologies" Unquote:..

And then the beginning of your fourth paragraph Quote:

We are a group of people creating a corporation for "the sole purpose of developing Time-Travel Technologies". This is why iam posting the link to the new server with a few informational pieces for people who are unsure of who we are.Unquote:

There have been many people coming onto Paranormalis who have hoped for a miraculous way of travelling back in time to prevent a loved one being killed, or others who have made bad mistakes in the past, hoping to go back in time and rectify them...We have had several of our members offering help to people, purely through the goodness of their own hearts, but inevitably they failed...

The members of Paranormalis will always try to point out to those people coming here that we cannot go back in time, and that there are several other options of help out there in the world for their depressive states of mind..

Ah, Okay, I see where the issue is coming from. I was referring to the passionate need of wanting to develop the technologies, that there is a general and genuine belief. Not that I was promising these people an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.