We know things about UFO's are going to come out. Will stuff about ALIENS ever come out?

Will information about aliens ever come out?

• Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It already has.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

lamdo263

Perhaps you could tell all of us please what "kind" are you as you stated, humanoid or non humanoid? :unsure: :D..
Here's a humanoid alien I know nothing about. Other than the Pleiadeans had walked about among syphilitics children of prostitutes that lived along the Ganges River. They were giving them little white pills, that totally erased their syphilis, which was a congenital condition from birth. Erased it, like it was never there. Second book Stevens UFO Contact from the Pleiades – Chapter 2 – Think AboutIt – Aliens

The reason why many aliens come to India, is that Indians tolerate off world contact better. They have something like a million religions in India, so for them they take it all in stride.

On the lady walking in Jharkhand. She's probably genetically engineered and only menstruants twice a year, maybe more. She's probably wearing a device on her mid section, to where she just has to touch that and will be teleported to a nearby waiting spaceship. I do not know her off world extraction. Could be Pleiadean or some other race. I dunno?

They might want us to see them to get use to them for some reason, as of late. "How about that"! Nifty, hungh?

Mayhem

Zenith
The question i have is what would be to gain for a World Wide Government to fully acknowledge instead of drip feeding unless there is a major incident unfolding in front the public eye live?

lamdo263

The question i have is what would be to gain for a World Wide Government to fully acknowledge instead of drip feeding unless there is a major incident unfolding in front the public eye live?
Do you mean like Jesus appearing in Times Square with the Bee Gees perfoming How deep is your love? I havn't a clue.
When George Lucas com[posed Star Wars the secret part of government should have contacted me ahead of time. While part of me has affiliation to both the Pleiadeans through past Atlantis and memories from the time I was Vader, my new contract in being here, stipulates a peaceful productive existence.

The best that I can determine now, is that Vader was from the Ophiuchus Super Cluster and at the distance it was from Earth, it acted like a reincarnation lens, allowing many from that place to reincarnate on Earth.

What is really important to realize now, is that I'm trying to be jovial and friendly, instead of back in the mold when I worked for my father.

So if I start getting pressure to be evil, or bow down to some potentate here, then I will just simply go to the Orions. Last week I tried to lock onto the Orions via a form of telepathy. This telepathy was how we could park a spaceship in orbit and turn it on simply by thought projection. I did this all the time.

*What you must understand about Vader, even though his memory was fictionalized, then sensationalized to make Earth money, is that Vader's memory is still widely acknowledged. Many aliens today know of him and don't even joke about him, because he was able to do incredible things.

If I'm pushed around, do you really want the core of the Orions here on Earth? I had contacted a type of mollusk-robotic alien in the past and this was through a deep telepathic state of light sleep and this system was about 15 light years from Earth. Their leader caught me in spirit form snooping around, so mentally gave me a tour of their world. Luckily, we parted as friends. He even gave me an invite back.

The Pleiadeans really don't speak for my actions, as they're more guest host alien affiliates. But say if I start to get the business and signal the Orions, do you really want them to come here? Sometimes the benefit of the doubt and just being nice, is worth its own value; don't you think?

They're extremely powerful, but let's not allow push to come to shove; wouldn't you say? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voronezh_UFO_incident

Mayhem

Zenith
Thats deviating away on a tangent rather than addressing the question, whats stopping the governments from coming clean?

Hurts them?

They are in cahoots?

You dont always have to speak in code @lamdo263 :)

lamdo263

Thats deviating away on a tangent rather than addressing the question, whats stopping the governments from coming clean?

Hurts them?

They are in cahoots?

You dont always have to speak in code @lamdo263 :)
Consider this my old friend, its not a code its pure fantasy..
The best way for anybody to look at Earth district, is that Earth should be considered a friendly hub world. When one gets out of that zone and on a power trip, is when you get in trouble.

Last time I checked time flipper, it wasn't fantasy either. If you keep things like the video, then your'e in the safe zone. Move out of that, then boy are you in for a lot of trouble.

I'm not real happy as of late, as I'm getting over long covid symptoms. I know covid 19's artificially made, so that's one real good reason to cause a lot of trouble, if I want for Earth. But, like I said, I'm not like that anymore and lifting a glass of cheer, trust, friendship and comraderies' the ticket. Besides, why have a horrible war where the survivors end up eating the dead, when everybody could have been friends to begin with?

I'm sure this time twice said, that you get my point? I'm not going to say it again. Why figure out stuff once it's on top of you?

snowfalls4ever

They already have come out…just not in newspapers or in mass public.
Actually…they are starting to be talked about more on major news channels though which is good ;)