We know things about UFO's are going to come out. Will stuff about ALIENS ever come out?

Will information about aliens ever come out?

• Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It already has.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

steven chiverton

its the secret alien interview transcripts secretly kept by the military nurse matilda thats very interesting it took 6 hours to listen to it at first and lots of it really made some sense but it was after the first time i listened to it over days it was amazing and resonated with my body so well like a strange feeling went right through my body as if it was trying to connect with it, and it was said in the video people who listen to it may gain back as i put it the lost for wiped knowledge of your existence as member of the very first and only ancient domain this alien was also a member of. in the ancient past

steven chiverton

and it was said if anyone listens to the video it may help them recall any past life they had as a member of the ancient domain which they say dates back billions of years and thats older than any other alien race and it also says some of these old ancient civilizations on earth are false ones, and some of these ancient things on earth where made so that they cant be explained

start at edge

Listen to what conclusion those intelligence agencies/services came …
Russia ??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: … China ??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Man … I would be worried shitless to have such “intelligence” handling those issues.

Recently, there was a car bomb assassination here … thank heavens we still have “intelligence” that at least knows to shut the hell up when they have no leads and no clue … and thank heavens there still are guys who know how to do this without leaving any lead or trail.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Later this month, sometime in late June 2021, the Pentagon will declassify about 120 UFO files. I'm a firm believer, at this time they will not mention the information they have on alien visitors or downed alien craft. Or any information regarding alien technology or alien meetings with leaders of the major world powers on this planet. I also really believe that the whole world is ready for the release of the real information which covers many hundreds of years.