We know things about UFO's are going to come out. Will stuff about ALIENS ever come out?

Will information about aliens ever come out?

• Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It already has.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

TimeFlipper

Listen to what conclusion those intelligence agencies/services came …
Russia ??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: … China ??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Man … I would be worried shitless to have such “intelligence” handling those issues.

Recently, there was a car bomb assassination here … thank heavens we still have “intelligence” that at least knows to shut the hell up when they have no leads and no clue … and thank heavens there still are guys who know how to do this without leaving any lead or trail.
The first video intrigued me about the "elite missiles" that supposedly can evade missiles aimed at them.

"The proof" from the Anchor Womans friend in the video said that both China and Russia have been investing heavily in this hypersonic technology which would potentially give them the ability to evade US missiles...

She went on to say China has even displayed some of this technology in Military Parades, etc etc etc...The picture shown of the China Military Parade could be the same as when Russia during the cold war, displayed their own Military"missiles", which were literally made out of cardboard!!...There is an old saying that BS baffles brains! :LOL:..

HDRKID

The gov is dancing around this issue. Actually, they do fear full disclosure, so they are doing tests like this one.

start at edge

The first video intrigued me about the "elite missiles" that supposedly can evade missiles aimed at them.

"The proof" from the Anchor Womans friend in the video said that both China and Russia have been investing heavily in this hypersonic technology which would potentially give them the ability to evade US missiles...

She went on to say China has even displayed some of this technology in Military Parades, etc etc etc...The picture shown of the China Military Parade could be the same as when Russia during the cold war, displayed their own Military"missiles", which were literally made out of cardboard!!...There is an old saying that BS baffles brains! :LOL:..
Right … but what made me laugh was that it is the final (and only) conclusion the “intelligence” agencies came to … and what almost makes me cry is to know that those agencies are paid from the wide public (from the PEOPLE) money.

start at edge

That is an excellent point you’ve made there …
Yes, I (we) should avoid making them sound honest (‘cause they’re obviously not).

TimeFlipper

Right … but what made me laugh was that it is the final (and only) conclusion the “intelligence” agencies came to … and what almost makes me cry is to know that those agencies are paid from the wide public (from the PEOPLE) money.
Essentially, all agencies have to conform to rules from their Governments, and consequetly only small amouts of information is allowed to reach the general public for fear of causing "panic" and "unrest" amongst the masses..

For example, you might recall the story back in October 1938 when Orson Welles announced on US Radio that Martians had landed in New Jersey...It was clearly announced at the beginning and sporadically throughout the Radio Show that it was a only a theatrical broadcast about H.G. Wells book, War Of The Worlds with actors playing the parts, but it didnt end there...

The radio story goes on to say "witnesses" (who were actors for the radio show) at the so called "scene", were describing unidentified flying objects and strange creatures firing a futuristic heat ray that was killing dozens of people!!! Many people kept tuning into the radio program at different times, and were completely believing a Martian attack was really happening!!

Even the following day Newspaper Headlines read, (widespread panic caused by the prospect of an alien invasion)...The Daily News reported the next day, that (thousands of the radio listeners had rushed from their homes in NY and New Jersey with towels across their mouths to protect themselves from the "gas" the Martian invaders were supposed to be spewing out!)...

start at edge

Essentially, all agencies have to conform to rules from their Governments, and consequetly only small amouts of information is allowed to reach the general public for fear of causing "panic" and "unrest" amongst the masses..

For example, you might recall the story back in October 1938 when Orson Welles announced on US Radio that Martians had landed in New Jersey...It was clearly announced at the beginning and sporadically throughout the Radio Show that it was a only a theatrical broadcast about H.G. Wells book, War Of The Worlds with actors playing the parts, but it didnt end there...

The radio story goes on to say "witnesses" (who were actors for the radio show) at the so called "scene", were describing unidentified flying objects and strange creatures firing a futuristic heat ray that was killing dozens of people!!! Many people kept tuning into the radio program at different times, and were completely believing a Martian attack was really happening!!

Even the following day Newspaper Headlines read, (widespread panic caused by the prospect of an alien invasion)...The Daily News reported the next day, that (thousands of the radio listeners had rushed from their homes in NY and New Jersey with towels across their mouths to protect themselves from the "gas" the Martian invaders were supposed to be spewing out!)...
I know about War Of The Worlds. When I was a kid I even saw a movie on TV which I think was named the same (War Of The Worlds). I don’t remember any of the actors, the producer or director, but I loved that movie even though I saw it black and white (that was the TV we had … probably it was a color movie), I think it was 1972. I saw it only once, but even today I can vividly remember most of the scenes – the ones that particularly stuck to my mind were those when armed people went out and were shooting at water towers because of the resemblance to how the crafts were described in that radio show.
I totally agree on only a small amount of information being allowed to reach the public … but in my opinion that would be the case when there IS some information, because when they have no clue, no information and no idea about what is going on, it is much better to say nothing at all, otherwise they risk to say ridiculous things like Russia or China being behind that.

Old Viking

I believe very little information if any will be released about Aliens, They will push the dangers of these unknown UFOs to get more funding for the defense department and other government agency's . Information is power and those in power do not like to share information.

Last edited:

lamdo263

Go to the library. Ready resource values and lists on the UFO ET equation. Other online resources on both aforementioned topics.

Possibly promoted business aims for Earth humans who are educated, about doing business there and associated possibilities of doing business with some said supposed, or rumored varieties of ETs, or other off world cultures.