Webcam Captures Strange UFO Phenomenon in Italy

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
ITALY — A man in northern Italy on Tuesday released photographs of an unidentified object in the sky.

The anonymous man says he saw this on a webcam facing the western skies. The device is reportedly owned by the company he works for.

The Italian explains that the camera takes a picture every 10 minutes and each shot has an exposure time of 15 seconds.

The image, taken on April 3 at 9:40 p.m., shows an elongated green UFO with a series of orange lights set in a straight row located to its top right.

ufo-italy-green-light.jpg

The man also claims that brown round objects began forming later, replacing the green UFO.

“I would appreciate if there is anybody who might have more information about this. I am very curious, especially after a good friend told me that she witnessed a sighting at the exact same place in 2008,” he said on MUFON. The website later however deleted links to the company’s website containing the original photographs.

green-ufo-italy.png

In 2009, an unexplained phenomenon occurred in the skies of Norway when a series of blue spirals unexpectedly showed up. Internet users quickly wrote their own theories regarding the odd lights, ranging from interplanetary gates to government operated experiments. Experts however claimed the blue lights were simply a “failed missile launch by the Russian military”.

The post Webcam Captures Strange UFO Phenomenon in Italy appeared first on Cryptozoology News.