Website help for me TOO!

Justinian

So, here's the deal. I've recently acquired a business that I have several people in the US running for me. It's small right now, but the website that was in use before was just horrendous. Okay, maybe not so much horrendous, it was just - plain. So I think I added some real style to it. What I'd hope I can do is maybe get a little feedback from some of you guys/gals, and maybe give me a few pointers.

If you'd be interested, send me a PM and I'll send you the address. Only because I like to keep my private life seperate from the business life and I don't want some random internet searcher blogging around that the owner of business X posted about subject Y and giving me bad press.

Things to keep in mind:
- I used GoDaddy and their web builder program so I am limited on certain things. Like the contact form I don't have any way to change the code to limit characters or to have it check for valid emails. This means that people can basically write me a book. Which is fine because its mainly there for complaints.
- I don't have any really great pictures of the equipment we use or the service we provide do to several circumstances, but that's already something I want to get going.
-There's also a seperate mobile page that is very basic, but not much esle I can do cause Web Builder only lets you do so much on the mobile side to keep it simple.
- I keep the web counter on there so I can see how many people have come there, but I'm not sure if theres a way to just keep track without showing it to everyone. Cause that's already been pointed out to me as an outdated website app.
- I do get a lot of hits though. Especially for my industry, I'm in my 5th week of business and already have about 1500 hits.

Justinian

Yup, just replied to you Num7. And thanks Sam. This is my retirement plan. Given a few more months at my regular job, I should have this company in a position where I will have people hired that can do it all and still give me enough to survive on comfortably. I mean it does that now. I have people in place that do everything, even pay my house bills. And a check gets deposited each week. Just my other job pays off my debt. so .. soon I'm hoping to be living fresh and free. but it's still a big headache.