Website Help

spooky2

I am seeking help with building a website for paranormal research and investigations. Any help from members would be nice and I thank you in advance.

kurisu

You should probably add a little more information on the website and, your goals for it. Are you making it a Blog , Forum , Wikia style. What exactly is your goal in building it? Do you have a name and, idea of the color scheme you would like?

spooky2

Name is Half-Past-Dead 2 Paranormal Investigations. Color of black background with red lettering. want fading banners at top of each page. Is not a blog although I don't no if that is good. Don't no anything about blogs. Is a page where for people who have or think they have a paranormal problem to come and request help from our group. Will need a few buttons for links etc. Want to be able to add evidence and pics over time from cases we've done. Does that help?

kurisu

Name is Half-Past-Dead 2 Paranormal Investigations. Color of black background with red lettering. want fading banners at top of each page. Is not a blog although I don't no if that is good. Don't no anything about blogs. Is a page where for people who have or think they have a paranormal problem to come and request help from our group. Will need a few buttons for links etc. Want to be able to add evidence and pics over time from cases we've done. Does that help?

If you want something like that I would suggest you have a home page which talks about who you are and, your history which makes you qualified for helping out with cases. I would make the contact private rather then, public for obvious reasons

spooky2

Thank you for your ideas was gonna do the stuff you said is kinda natural. The private contact is good.