weeee - I Can Fly

fanavans

Re: weeee - I Can Fly

Is this a joke?

I noticed the link at the end is 404.

thenumbersix

lol, is that for real, Flymo have got to use that as an advert some time.

Fanavans, yes it was a bit of a joke, just the picture of the guy in the air made me laugh....

fanavans

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"thenumbersix\")</div>
lol, is that for real, Flymo have got to use that as an advert some time.

Fanavans, yes it was a bit of a joke, just the picture of the guy in the air made me laugh....[/b]

DAMNIT, my dreams shattered!

I'm going to go and jump of a building standing on a piece of wood with a fly sticky-taped to it!

:)

Fanavans

Bernard

Hi Numbersix

I poted that rexresearch link in virtualgirls thread on better fuel econnomy in another section.

I would say look at the photo.....they did not have the hoists we have today.....at the time that would have been pretty spectacular!

I agree they all look weird and some ridiculous.... but what is being witheld?

I do believe that the power of our brains are not being tapped bacuase we are taught to think that way.

It is reckonned that we only use five percent of our brain....what is the other or what does the other 95 percent do?

Bernard

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"thenumbersix\")</div>

This tickled me, especially the photo, his first flight is quite funny too...

[font=Times New Roman,Times]Insect Anti-Gravity[/font]

however posted that rexresearch link, thanks i've been chuckling at a few of them..[/b]

thenumbersix

I would be interested in learning more of his actual theory of the insect wings etc. is just the photo must have been done by the guy hopping in the air, and he's still managed to look like he's actually floating, or maybe he is. And imagine flying around on that thing 100s of feet in the air, scary yet funny...

gomp

I was researching Dr. Grebbinokov's flying platform a while back. all I could find was the same info on every web site. in that chapter of his book though he suggests that the shape of the cells is some sort of star shape. and if you read it closely it is not the wings of the bugs but the wing cover's. Dr. Grebbinokov died wiht out telling any one the name of the bug in which he discovered the "magical" shape. he does mention that the population of that paticular bug rose the year that he discovered the shape, and declined in the following years. So if some one could find out where he reported such findings and look at the size of the population of the bugs that he reported on in the years befor and after his discovery, they would be able to narrow the search down from every insect in the russia to at least a hand full. which should be much easier to research from that point. finding which insect out of 20 has the "magic" shape is much easier than which insect out of thousands.
I incourage any one who can get ahold of such records to do so.
I doubt that it is forreal, but haveing nothing to prove or disprove it is annoying