Weird Experience

Half_Eaten

2 nights ago I was up late playing on my phone in our living room. It was around 3am, everything was pitch black. From where I was laying on the couch, about 30 feet away and up just two stairs you can see into the (then dark) dining room kitchen area that has a sliding door peering onto our deck. It was somewhat moon lit that night but not bright out by any means. I kept seeing what I thought was a black mass moving on the deck almost standing at the sliding door. It was just over the top of the phone and was causing enough of a visual disturbance that I noticed it over the very low brightness of my screen of my phone. I thought really nothing of it until I started hearing noises in the house. Which is and had been dead silent for hours. Now I have a cat and he likes to run around playing with things in the middle of the night, thinking it was him I snapped my fingers a few times called his name and to my surprise he had already been laying right next to me on the floor at the base of the couch. Now I kinda get scared, so I pick him up and pull up the covers a bit and start petting him. I turn my phone off and kinda start focusing my eyes and peering around, I close them for a good minute to adjust to the dark even better and I hear what sounds like a pencil rolling across our hardwood floor. I open my eyes and the still dark room is like, getting darker? Some how? The edges of my vision but also the dining room kitchen area was getting darker and then the inside would shift to a green hue for a few seconds, then a purple hue. It was almost like a big black fog making everything darker, but the inside of the fog was shifting green and purple hues. I honestly remained calm during this part but then I hear food steps, and felt almost like this intelligent presence was standing just "beyond" what I could see. Like it was cloaking. I could hear the weight of it almost shifting back and forth on its presumably two legs as it make my wood floor creak. At this point I started saying Jesus christ is my lord and savior (I don't know why I was just scared lol) over and over and the next thing I remember is waking up.

Just a few weeks prior I had a dream but could only recall bits and pieces of being abducted and just wrote it off as a dream. Now I'm starting to think other wise. I don't remember seeing what they looked like in my dream. And I couldn't Guage a size or shape on the entity that I thought was cloaking in my dining area.

Another note, before falling a sleeping during the time I was conscience and laying on the couch, it felt like the presence I "felt" was like putting that idea in my head, it's hard to explain, because after I "knew" it was there I almost felt calmer. I also don't remember getting sleepy, I kinda just woke up.

W187

Interesting story.. ill try and look into what being it could have been
Do you feel the presence had good or bad intentions?

steven chiverton

black mass hm ive seen 2 in broad daylight once and i walked to where they was heading and they vanished in the same spot ive once seen a doorway open and bright green reality through it they was 2 black masses looked a bit like dark shadowy balls or they may be what some call the watchers

TimeFlipper

black mass hm ive seen 2 in broad daylight once and i walked to where they was heading and they vanished in the same spot ive once seen a doorway open and bright green reality through it they was 2 black masses looked a bit like dark shadowy balls or they may be what some call the watchers

Can you be certain that it wasn't several bottles of good old Oz beer that caused what you saw Cobber? ;) :giggle:..

99749975:sleep:..

steven chiverton

2 nights ago I was up late playing on my phone in our living room. It was around 3am, everything was pitch black. From where I was laying on the couch, about 30 feet away and up just two stairs you can see into the (then dark) dining room kitchen area that has a sliding door peering onto our deck. It was somewhat moon lit that night but not bright out by any means. I kept seeing what I thought was a black mass moving on the deck almost standing at the sliding door. It was just over the top of the phone and was causing enough of a visual disturbance that I noticed it over the very low brightness of my screen of my phone. I thought really nothing of it until I started hearing noises in the house. Which is and had been dead silent for hours. Now I have a cat and he likes to run around playing with things in the middle of the night, thinking it was him I snapped my fingers a few times called his name and to my surprise he had already been laying right next to me on the floor at the base of the couch. Now I kinda get scared, so I pick him up and pull up the covers a bit and start petting him. I turn my phone off and kinda start focusing my eyes and peering around, I close them for a good minute to adjust to the dark even better and I hear what sounds like a pencil rolling across our hardwood floor. I open my eyes and the still dark room is like, getting darker? Some how? The edges of my vision but also the dining room kitchen area was getting darker and then the inside would shift to a green hue for a few seconds, then a purple hue. It was almost like a big black fog making everything darker, but the inside of the fog was shifting green and purple hues. I honestly remained calm during this part but then I hear food steps, and felt almost like this intelligent presence was standing just "beyond" what I could see. Like it was cloaking. I could hear the weight of it almost shifting back and forth on its presumably two legs as it make my wood floor creak. At this point I started saying Jesus christ is my lord and savior (I don't know why I was just scared lol) over and over and the next thing I remember is waking up.

Just a few weeks prior I had a dream but could only recall bits and pieces of being abducted and just wrote it off as a dream. Now I'm starting to think otherwise. I don't remember seeing what they looked like in my dream. And I couldn't Gauge a size or shape on the entity that I thought was cloaking in my dining area.

Another note, before falling a sleeping during the time I was conscience and laying on the couch, it felt like the presence I "felt" was like putting that idea in my head, it's hard to explain, because after I "knew" it was there I almost felt calmer. I also don't remember getting sleepy, I kinda just woke up.
try it again next time this time get a second mobile phone and ring it with your mobile phone then when it rings answer it then place them both side by side and listen to what comes through , ive seen a youtube video of a man doing this he rang his wifes mobile phone then answered it and sat it next to his own mobile phone and you can hear spirit voices come through one of the phones it was very interesting indeed , using 2 mobile phones for spirit communications

Wind7

Staff

Just a few weeks prior I had a dream but could only recall bits and pieces of being abducted and just wrote it off as a dream. Now I'm starting to think other wise. I don't remember seeing what they looked like in my dream. And I couldn't Guage a size or shape on the entity that I thought was cloaking in my dining area.

I believe you.

I spent a portion of my life being attacked by things you describe here. It started when I was 3 years of age.

I have devoted most of my life looking into all sorts of manifestations from the working of The Light
to studying Rituals and Lesser Key abominations.
I've seen the real things. Have witnesses and Some pictures that I show to people as a teaching tool when
I am investigating their predicaments. I will never take this stuff lightly.

I have learned much.

If you STILL come here and are having a problem, don't hesitate to PM me.

WInd7

TimeFlipper

I believe you.

I spent a portion of my life being attacked by things you describe here. It started when I was 3 years of age.

I have devoted most of my life looking into all sorts of manifestations from the working of The Light
to studying Rituals and Lesser Key abominations.
I've seen the real things. Have witnesses and Some pictures that I show to people as a teaching tool when
I am investigating their predicaments. I will never take this stuff lightly.

I have learned much.

If you STILL come here and are having a problem, don't hesitate to PM me.

WInd7

In the UK we have yet another group of fake American TV clowns (Ghost Adventures) going around with basic electronic equipment and cameras, claiming to "get in touch" with ghostly entities in houses...Their mantra, as with the other groups of clowns are, "Did you see that?"..."Did you hear that?" :fp: :ROFLMAO:..

After the, "Did you hear that?", they immediately produce a so called EVP recorder and play back some totally incoherent "spooky voices", that were obviously pre-recorded, and could NOT be heard PRIOR to the guy saying, "Did you hear that?"!!...Those type of fake American TV productions make me wanna vomit Windy!!...I believe in you though (y):)..

Wind7

Staff
In the UK we have yet another group of fake American TV clowns (Ghost Adventures) going around with basic electronic equipment and cameras, claiming to "get in touch" with ghostly entities in houses...Their mantra, as with the other groups of clowns are, "Did you see that?"..."Did you hear that?" :fp::ROFLMAO:..

After the, "Did you hear that?", they immediately produce a so called EVP recorder and play back some totally incoherent "spooky voices", that were obviously pre-recorded, and could NOT be heard PRIOR to the guy saying, "Did you hear that?"!!... Those type of fake American TV productions make me wanna vomit Windy!!...I believe in you though (y):)..

Aww...Thank you, TF. :)

As for the false TV programs, I'm with you TF.

I sometimes think that if they came across a bonafide spirit, they'd take to their heels so fast
you'd only see an after image heading for the nearest exit. :D

I've been blessed to happen across some genuine people in my journey of life.