Weird things about youself

TnWatchdog

List anything about yourself that may seem weird... to see if you are unique or if there are others that share your weirdness. Keep it clean or seek help instead of posting here. I'll start...

When I was younger I could eat food and drink beer, in either order. Give me a greasy pizza, more nuts, and a couple of beers to wash it down.
Fast forward to present day...Now if I eat anything, I can't even drink one drop. On Friday night I don't have anything to eat as I would have to dump out the beer I was drinking or wouldn't be able to drink the first one. Even tasting one spoonful of anything changes everything for me. Don't drink and drive...understood, now it is don't drink and eat.
Weird or what?

TnWatchdog

I can't sleep without a fan blowing on me. I guess I could sleep without it but it would be a waste of time. lol
As a kid I remember turning up the furnace so the fan noise would kick in. I even have a prayer embedded in my mind at night. ...'and let me go to sleep before the fan shuts off'. l guess I like the steady noise as listening to music or television will keep me awake.
A diehard fan sleeper even takes it with him while tent camping, electrical sevice is required for my campsite. Oh well, sweet dreams.
Ok timeflipper...the world is waiting!

bluejay_1919

This is a great subject! I need to think about myself for a bit before I post. I've been told I'm weird all my life so I'll have to narrow this down!

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I play with my ears, the same way some babies play with their ears as suck their thumb...I've always done it and I probably always will... :p

I'm a big baby!

(*note* I don't actually suck my thumb, though.. :p)

bluejay_1919

Bahahaha, PoisonApple!!

I love that you posted that picture from that movie. One of my favorite movies and that was my favorite character because he played with his ear and sucked his thumb! Thanks for making my giggle like a little girl!