Welcome All, from 2026

Zoë Mijnwens

I am missing out. Zeshua, you said in 2005 that in your reality it was 2026. Fifteen years later you write you are from 2027.
One year in your timeline equals fifteen years in here? On second thought, is it the same Zeshua as we have multiple timelines?

P. Jedi

Dear friends, I don't know who is right but I know that I use internet every day but I don't know the name of who invented it (same as 99,99% of us) I use a car every day but please don't ask me how it works, I know it consume oil or battery if I already got a new rich model. Who invented it? Maybe Henry Ford but please don't open this..nevermind.
Gosh don't try to ask me how internet works and bla bla bla
A part from that one thing that I can understand as easily as the bread is good is that: if now i have a machine able to write back in the past, I could text every year behind now, that i like, in few seconds...ok?!
What makes me confused and surprised is that 1)in 2005 paranormalis.com already existed.
2)who and when invented paranormalis.com??
3) who wrote as absolutely first in paranormalis.com???

Zoë Mijnwens

I know who invented the car in this timeline. In Zeshua’s timeline it can be a different person. Nevertheless, I am sure the laws of physics must be the same both in his/her timeline and ours.
I am discouraged by the graviton generator - not the Star Trek but the device Zeshua is using.

It is 2020, and the graviton still remains hypothetical. I am not a physicist, so I took it from someone competent.
‘The trouble is that the coupling constant for the gravitational field is very very small. Let's take the LHC, where the energy is around 13-14 TeV. From a certain formula we derive a value for gravitational coupling constant. It is approx. 10 to the power of -31. For comparison, the electromagnetic coupling constant is about 0.007. So graviton emission at the LHC is about 29 orders of magnitude less likely than photon emission. That's why we would have to wait an exceedingly long time to see graviton emission at the LHC.’
Why can’t gravitons be created in traditional particle accelerators:
https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/192068/why-cant-gravitons-be-created-in-traditional-particle-accelerators

Hilton.P

A friend of mine told me to ask a simple question to everyone who claim to be a time traveler : What is the first rule of a time traveler ?
btw as we are here I have another question : Who dies on april one of this year ? It has to be someone almost everyone knows.
and a 3d one : when else have you been ?

start at edge

A friend of mine told me to ask a simple question to everyone who claim to be a time traveler : What is the first rule of a time traveler ?
btw as we are here I have another question : Who dies on april one of this year ? It has to be someone almost everyone knows.
and a 3d one : when else have you been ?
Sadly, there is no real time traveler here :(
Anyway, if you will get answers to these questions, they would probably sound like this:
  1. To never expose himself as a time traveler ..
  2. Lots of, lots of people will die on April 1st this year (and all the years, months and days to come) ..
  3. I’ve been always, back and forth ..
Regardless of the answers (even if they are the ones you really expected), this does not mean that the one who answered is a real time traveler.
I myself asked some similar questions here and I never got an answer (more or less accurate).