Welcome back to... me.

Justinian

I guess the months and years have flown by faster than I thought. I haven't posted on here in a while. Anywho.. I'm working on a personal project; okay, it's a book. Not for sale or anything, just something I've been picking away at slowly as I get ideas over the last 2 years or so in between changing jobs and moving and there might have been a wedding in there somewhere. Hmmm.. Somehow I'm only at around 15,000 words. Like I said, slowly and at my pace as I don't really plan to sell it at any point in time. But I'm at a point now where I'd like some pointers as to why it doesn't quite fit with how I wrote certain parts and where I put them in the story so far. It's about a 15 minute read and is a futuristic sci-fi setting based on the premise of humans are devious.

Yeah, it's not the normal post around here, but if anyone finds themselves needing some bathroom reading material and wants to give me a little feedback for my personal gain, send me a message and we'll work out the details. With keeping in mind that based on how I typed here that I'm horrible with grammar and punctuation.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Glad to see you're still around. :) Hope you've been doing good.

I somehow missed this thread, so I'm replying a week late.

TnWatchdog

About time you show up...did aliens kidnap you, did you fall into a black hole, or stumble into a different timeline?
PM me as I would like to read what you have written.

TimeFlipper

@Justinian Your grammar and punctuation appears ok to me, so you have nothing to worry about in those two areas :)..
You must have made an impression on @TnWatchdog as he hardly ever gets involved in any postings on Time-Travel, since ive been here on Paranormalis for almost 4 years (y) :D..

I too would like to read what you have written, and if i can offer any kind of help to you, you only have to ask :)..
My personal interest on Time-Travel has stemmed from Preston Nichols, and his "Montauk" series of books....
And of course, welcome back to your Paranormalis family :)..

Justinian

Glad to see you're still around. :) Hope you've been doing good.

I somehow missed this thread, so I'm replying a week late.
Thanks. I've been good. Just traveling and working and traveling for work. I keep trying to screw up and get demoted, but I keep getting promoted somehow.

Justinian

About time you show up...did aliens kidnap you, did you fall into a black hole, or stumble into a different timeline?
PM me as I would like to read what you have written.
Not so lucky for me on that front. I've just been stumbling through life trying to figure it out. And eliminating stress and the internet as much as possible.

Justinian

@Justinian Your grammar and punctuation appears ok to me, so you have nothing to worry about in those two areas :)..
You must have made an impression on @TnWatchdog as he hardly ever gets involved in any postings on Time-Travel, since ive been here on Paranormalis for almost 4 years (y):D..

I too would like to read what you have written, and if i can offer any kind of help to you, you only have to ask :)..
My personal interest on Time-Travel has stemmed from Preston Nichols, and his "Montauk" series of books....
And of course, welcome back to your Paranormalis family :)..
Thanks. There's no time travel planned to be in it yet, but there could be... And yes. Please if you find something you'd like to comment on, let me know. So far just friends and family have read it and everyone says how interesting it is and a few told me they'd beat me if I stopped work on it. But, that's friends and family. For me it's missing something and without an outside perspective on it, it will most likely always lack something.