Welcome to Islamic Italy

TnWatchdog

This could be your neighborhood...yes, I remember when we could walk to the store, school, or park but with open borders our lives have changed. All of the snowflakes that oppose closed borders should first check how other countries have coped with their situation. We need closed borders with legal immigration not open borders with illegal immigration.

Shady Tree

This could be your neighborhood...yes, I remember when we could walk to the store, school, or park but with open borders our lives have changed. All of the snowflakes that oppose closed borders should first check how other countries have coped with their situation. We need closed borders with legal immigration not open borders with illegal immigration.

Those safe free of fear days ended decades ago. This issue will just continue to get much worse. Maybe they should have tried doing things the legit way instead of digging holes and climbing fences to abuse the US generosity. The fact that they can't stop having soo many children is what pisses me off the most. I have my own kids to feed don't like having to support and feed others that think having 9 to 12 children each is appropriate if they want to come to US and sponge off the tax payers by abusing the welfare system as their employment. Sorry is my biggest issue. If you don't believe in birth control than stop having sex and breeding like rabbits to have offspring you can't support without robbing the US citizens blind so they can continue to be the lazy they are. Come here legally, get a job and earn it period!! Trumps wall is an awesome idea and I hope it works but I am sure they will find other ways to creep in ilegally and be a menace to society.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
But they are suffering. We need to embrace them and accept them into our homes with our children with open arms.
We shall hold hands, sit around the fire, and feel the love and tenderness that an American-Islam union would emit.

*sarcastic*