Werewolfs

Nak Sae Glim

Likely anything you found of the sort would be classified as "myth" and hidden away in archives somewhere it would never resurface.
I had once heard the tale of a man who claimed to have been part of a dive tea. That recovered thousands of Egyptian artifacts from the bottom of the red sea. He had made it clear it was not for scientific purposes but for the opposite.
I have since been unable to find any details of the man's record since I had heard this before the internet was a house hold thing.

Yet the story struck a nerve an has left me over the years to question every thing I'm told to believe in regards to historical events.

The reason he gave however.. and I remember it clearly for what it stood for. "The peace or semblance of peace we take for granted, would be shattered, had the knowledge been made known."
I could imagine even at my young age, what it would have meant for the world, for Waring religious views, for scientific reason.. for evidence of a biblical event to be found.

Sobering thought really

ParanormalEtcetera

Don't recall a race of dogmen here in America, but there are sightings of dogmen around the country along with other animal/men.

There are a few stories about I've heard about dogmen with Bigfoot. Guess you could says dogmen are Bigfoots best friend :)

Derrick C.

Are you aware of the show Paranormal Witness? Wolf Pack featured what could be called Werewolves, frankly I think they were some form of shadow creature that took on the characteristics of a wolf but it was a really good episode and would be well worth the watch -

The case is even mentioned in Linda Godfrey's book Real Wolfmen.

- Some more about the case.

Dogman - The Monsters are Real: Wolf Pack - Shelley Rockwell-Martin Seperates Fact From Fiction
yes i love that show altough im sad because idk if Sci Fy is bringing the show back, i really hope they do :)

LisaTiffany

Yep the show is coming back I know someone working on it, I believe they already have seven new episodes shot and are in the final stages of post production, the first episode is supposed to cover the Perron family and their account of the real Conjuring case. That actually reminds me, still on the topic of werewolves did any one mention the Bill Ramsey case? The Warrens concluded that he had been possessed by the spirit of a werewolf, it was a big case and resulted in exorcism to rid him of the wolf spirit.

They republished the Warrens books again back in 2014 and Werewolf was one of them, well worth a read for anyone interested in the werewolf phenomenon :)

Derrick C.

Yep the show is coming back I know someone working on it, I believe they already have seven new episodes shot and are in the final stages of post production, the first episode is supposed to cover the Perron family and their account of the real Conjuring case. That actually reminds me, still on the topic of werewolves did any one mention the Bill Ramsey case? The Warrens concluded that he had been possessed by the spirit of a werewolf, it was a big case and resulted in exorcism to rid him of the wolf spirit.

They republished the Warrens books again back in 2014 and Werewolf was one of them, well worth a read for anyone interested in the werewolf phenomenon :)

Yes! glad to hear that show is coming back, and i will def check out that book/books you mentioned. :)