We've had no lordhenery this year :/

mullac998

I have gotta admit despite what you guys think about lordhenery. I thought he bought great entertainment to the site. weather or not if you think he was real or not. Lord henry come back! :/

Last edited:

steven chiverton

lord henry was cool and since he left he was pleased with the help i gave him so my name may be in the future documents or diary if he has any

mullac998

That's because we staff suspect he was a phony and a troll.
Yes but that's what you always do dictate and bloody ban them all because it doesn't fit some kind of checklist that you have in your head which is kinda of bloody stupid. Can you guys comprehend how to time travel oh wait a minute no not one of you can because not one of you can do it... So you dictate every user and ban them as I said because it doesn't fit your bloody checklist of what an actual time traveller would do or say when really no one on the fucking site would have any actual fucking clue but you then allow the persistence of beggin oh help me travel back in time because everyone seems to have a need for wanting to change time because everyone is secretly unhappy. They're the people that need banning not someone who doesn't fit your checklist because for all we know lord Henry could of been real and he played us all for fools... But you guys and your arrogant ways cannot bloody see it because you're all blinded with this idea and fantasy of what time travel is and what they would do or say......

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Yes but that's what you always do dictate and bloody ban them all because it doesn't fit some kind of checklist that you have in your head which is kinda of bloody stupid. Can you guys comprehend how to time travel oh wait a minute no not one of you can because not one of you can do it... So you dictate every user and ban them as I said because it doesn't fit your bloody checklist of what an actual time traveller would do or say when really no one on the fucking site would have any actual fucking clue but you then allow the persistence of beggin oh help me travel back in time because everyone seems to have a need for wanting to change time because everyone is secretly unhappy. They're the people that need banning not someone who doesn't fit your checklist because for all we know lord Henry could of been real and he played us all for fools... But you guys and your arrogant ways cannot bloody see it because you're all blinded with this idea and fantasy of what time travel is and what they would do or say......

You have to understand that Paranormalis is a privately run website that has its own rules and regulations, and if you don't follow them you run the risk of being banned...There is no such thing as complete "freedom of speech" on here, live with it or leave, its as simple as that :D..

mullac998

You have to understand that Paranormalis is a privately run website that has its own rules and regulations, and if you don't follow them you run the risk of being banned...There is no such thing as complete "freedom of speech" on here, live with it or leave, its as simple as that :D..
Yes rules and regulations that when doesn't fit someone needs eirther that person is banned or removed.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Yes rules and regulations that when doesn't fit someone needs eirthe that person is banned or removed.

The owners of this privately run Paranormalis has the right to ban anybody under the terms of their rules and regulations, that ALL of us agreed to abide by, when we became members of Paranormalis...Live with it or leave, they are your options..