What’s your opinion on reality shifts and astral projection?

What’s you guys opinion on reality shifts and astral projection?
I’m just going to say it right now everyone is entitled to their opinion.

However I don’t believe astral nor reality shifting.
Besides wouldn’t it all just be a dream anyway? You wouldn’t really be there you would just be imagining yourself there.

People have also tried to challenge me by saying there were Cia documents to prove it. Yet I’ve read the documents and they were for an entire different subject.

So again believe what you want but In my opinion astral or shifts do not exist.

Last edited:

lamdo263

What’s you guys opinion on reality shifts and astral projection?
I’m just going to say it right now everyone is entitled to their opinion.

However I don’t believe astral nor reality shifting.
Besides wouldn’t it all just be a dream anyway? You wouldn’t really be there you would just be imagining yourself there.

People have also tried to challenge me by saying there were Cia documents to prove it. Yet I’ve read the documents and they were for an entire different subject.

So again believe what you want but In my opinion astral or shifts do not exist.
Reality shifts occur because of how Earth's geologically put together. Good source are forbidden staircases seen in National Parks to where the rangers themselves are told not to go near them, touch them and the walk up them especially.

The story relayed of two ladies at the garden of Versailles to where there was a time shift during them walking through the former French palatial grounds, transcending back into the time of Marie Anntonette and then back to this time.

Astral projection can have it's dangers. It's probably best to read a series of books on this if you can.

Know that the said Montauk Experiment may have contaminated the surrounding areas when it was occurring, by an on-grid out electrical and radio sectors of time and reality, by the use of the modified former picket radar dish, at the old Montauk Air Force Radar Interception Picket base?

This is Peter Moon's The Montauk Experiment, an especially good and informative book to read on time travel and translocation.

You in your life KeyShawn, may have experienced shifts ion time and reality and not even known it. If something's out of kilter in your life time & space-wise and you've experienced it, might be a result in time irregularities.

Some of the ET Grays in hidden association with The U.S. Gub have said, "Time overlaps and is not at times uniformly unfolding as one would expect of time.

Hope this helps I suggest you read up a bit by either finding book sources on line or visiting your local library. Lamdo

Beholder

Tried to astral project, but without success. :X3:

The closest thing I can do is to submerge in a warm bath tub to lower my blood pressure to hear neighbors talking. If amplifying my hearing with meditation at normal blood pressure, the rush of blood sounds like a loud river until it hurts in my head. o_O

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've experienced these so called reality shifts my entire life. I just accept that my consciousness happens to inhabit a body with a rather weak ability to lock on and hold on to any one reality on a permanent basis. My memory recall for detail is pretty good so I would notice small details. Of course if you don't have a very good memory it's not likely you would notice a reality shift.

As for astral projection, I suppose if you refuse to expose yourself to this part of your consciousness then you are limiting yourself from something that appears to me to be the true reality.

Reality shifts occur because of how Earth's geologically put together. Good source are forbidden staircases seen in National Parks to where the rangers themselves are told not to go near them, touch them and the walk up them especially.

The story relayed of two ladies at the garden of Versailles to where there was a time shift during them walking through the former French palatial grounds, transcending back into the time of Marie Anntonette and then back to this time.

Astral projection can have it's dangers. It's probably best to read a series of books on this if you can.

Know that the said Montauk Experiment may have contaminated the surrounding areas when it was occurring, by an on-grid out electrical and radio sectors of time and reality, by the use of the modified former picket radar dish, at the old Montauk Air Force Radar Interception Picket base?

This is Peter Moon's The Montauk Experiment, an especially good and informative book to read on time travel and translocation.

You in your life KeyShawn, may have experienced shifts ion time and reality and not even known it. If something's out of kilter in your life time & space-wise and you've experienced it, might be a result in time irregularities.

Some of the ET Grays in hidden association with The U.S. Gub have said, "Time overlaps and is not at times uniformly unfolding as one would expect of time.

Hope this helps I suggest you read up a bit by either finding book sources on line or visiting your local library. Lamdo
Tried to astral project, but without success. :X3:

The closest thing I can do is to submerge in a warm bath tub to lower my blood pressure to hear neighbors talking. If amplifying my hearing with meditation at normal blood pressure, the rush of blood sounds like a loud river until it hurts in my head. o_O
Lol

TimeFlipper

I agree with you regarding how good the book is, (The Montauk Project Experiments In Time)...However, would you kindly explain what you mean about the, (on-grid out electrical and radio sectors of time and reality, by the use of the modified former picket radar dish, at the old Montauk Air Force Radar Interception Picket base?) o_O

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Okay, I cleaned this thread a bit to give it a second chance. It's an interesting topic that deserves to be discussed.

If you disagree with something being said, that doesn't mean it's bad. It's just a different opinion than yours. It's not all black or all white, right?

I believe that astral projection is real, too. It's something that's possible and that can be done. I've never done it, though. Only came very, very close on a couple of occasions while using the HDR.

But... the idea of it, "being a dream" isn't either right or wrong. Yes, so to speak, astral travel isn't real, as in "you being there for real". You're NOT there for real. Fine. But also, if it's a dream, I don't think it's just "you imagining it" either. If the astral projection is indeed a projection, you're not imagining something, you're seeing it. I tend to believe that this makes it more real than just a dream... Just wanted to point that out.

Does that make sense?

lamdo263

Okay, I cleaned this thread a bit to give it a second chance. It's an interesting topic that deserves to be discussed.

If you disagree with something being said, that doesn't mean it's bad. It's just a different opinion than yours. It's not all black or all white, right?

I believe that astral projection is real, too. It's something that's possible and that can be done. I've never done it, though. Only came very, very close on a couple of occasions while using the HDR.

But... the idea of it, "being a dream" isn't either right or wrong. Yes, so to speak, astral travel isn't real, as in "you being there for real". You're NOT there for real. Fine. But also, if it's a dream, I don't think it's just "you imagining it" either. If the astral projection is indeed a projection, you're not imagining something, you're seeing it. I tend to believe that this makes it more real than just a dream... Just wanted to point that out.

Does that make sense?
Yes

Wind7

Staff
I really think that there are possibilities to what is called Astral Projection.

This is a true story.

Back in 2004, I had hired what was to be the 2nd team of Paranormal investigations units (out of 3) to
investigate the goings on in my residence.

The team leader called his psychic for a remote viewing of my home, I was a total skeptic and needed proof
that I could see to be able to believe what was said.

Right over the phone she described "a nice house surrounded by a wire fence with plant life inside the yard",
so far so good I thought.
She described a "home with grey carpeting in the center where a table and chairs were with built in lighting
coming from all four corners and there was a guitar propped up against a large tv where there is also
an adjacent room with metal boxes..."

I stopped them. They had just perfectly described my best friend's home right next door.
The outside was correct, but ANYONE could see that yard as plain as day.

But, not the interior of his home. (!!)

The owner of that house was a Shaman whom was a very good friend of mine.
He never once had them in his home ever, was extremely private and kept his shades pulled shut.

When he gave her direction to move west to my home,
she also described the interiors of my home quite accurately.

I was with him as he talked to her the whole time...there were no cameras...recorders of any kind.

Just him and me and a cheap flip phone.

This 'Skeptic' learned a lesson about keeping an open mind on that day.

Last edited: