What all time travelers are saying?

Samstwitch

Good topic! John Titor, Qronos1, Qronos16, and Timetraveler2063 all warned of earth changes, yes! I wish John had told us more, but he did leave us some cryptic messages about 2012. TT2063 has also left us many forecasts for 2012, so I am waiting and watching to see if any of his predictions come true.

About Al Beliek...I thought Al said he and his brother jumped from the Eldridge during the Philadelphia Experiment into the 1980's, not 2137...? In this video, Al is saying that TV is basically the same in 2137 as it was when he did this interview. I don't believe that. TV won't exist that far in the future. Time travelers who visit us today say that TV programs will be watched via the Internet in 2036 and 2063.

Al's story about what happened to him in the Philadelphia Experiment seemed to grow and grow every time he told it. That is what made me very skeptical of his story. I know HE believed everything he said, but personally, I couldn't help but wonder if he was schizophrenic or delusional due to some mental illness, because of how his story grew and grew. That's typical with people suffering from a mental disorder. I'm not saying he was a schizophrenic (or something similar), I'm saying, to me it seems like that's the case.

Another Website that also says Al "has changed the nature of his story many times over the years with additions, embellishments, deletions and wholesale fabrication of events".

Unfortunately, these are reasons why I cannot take his claims of what he says he saw in the future seriously.

However, I am still keeping an open mind with the other self-proclaimed Time Travelers that you named. Time will reveal all things! By the end of 2012 we will surely know.

Liberty

Revelation 16:8 The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was given power to scorch people with fire.

The sun will burn the earth, and this will start massive earthquakes, to what level I can't say.But will be far worse then before! -Qronos1

John Titor's 3 Rules:

1. I will not disclose any information that will cause someone to personally gain by its knowledge. This means no stock or sports tips.

2. I will not disclose any detailed information that would allow someone to avoid death by probability. This means no earthquake or bomb information.

3. I will not disclose any information that may compromise any future actions by individual people or threaten their family and well-being. I will not disclose names or events associated with individuals.
John Titor answering a question about Cedar Key, Florida :

"You’ve been to Cedar Key? You must be aware I don’t know any personal information about you. If I was just going to guess, I would say it's important to avoid the rattlesnake or you might be “walking” back to shore. You may be happy to know that although the bridge is gone, Cedar Key is still there."

I will be looking for an event to take that bridge out! More later!

Titortastic

Good topic! John Titor, Qronos1, Qronos16, and Timetraveler2063 all warned of earth changes, yes! I wish John had told us more, but he did leave us some cryptic messages about 2012. TT2063 has also left us many forecasts for 2012, so I am waiting and watching to see if any of his predictions come true.

About Al Beliek...I thought Al said he and his brother jumped from the Eldridge during the Philadelphia Experiment into the 1980's, not 2137...? In this video, Al is saying that TV is basically the same in 2137 as it was when he did this interview. I don't believe that. TV won't exist that far in the future. Time travelers who visit us today say that TV programs will be watched via the Internet in 2036 and 2063.

Al's story about what happened to him in the Philadelphia Experiment seemed to grow and grow every time he told it. That is what made me very skeptical of his story. I know HE believed everything he said, but personally, I couldn't help but wonder if he was schizophrenic or delusional due to some mental illness, because of how his story grew and grew. That's typical with people suffering from a mental disorder. I'm not saying he was a schizophrenic (or something similar), I'm saying, to me it seems like that's the case.

Another Website that also says Al "has changed the nature of his story many times over the years with additions, embellishments, deletions and wholesale fabrication of events".

Unfortunately, these are reasons why I cannot take his claims of what he says he saw in the future seriously.

However, I am still keeping an open mind with the other self-proclaimed Time Travelers that you named. Time will reveal all things! By the end of 2012 we will surely know.

I'm very skeptical of Al's story as well. But you also have to remember if he was on the Philadelphia Experiment and he did travel through time, no doubt his temporal self sufferred an extreme psychological experience. The fact that the Navy then tried to cover their tracks by washing his memory of it (if that is also true) would be equally detrimental to his cognitive health. I believe that there might just be some truth to what he's saying and some fabrication just based on the fact that he might very well believe it to be true because his mind is making it so. So with that said i tend to take what he says and try to read between the lines if there are indead any lines at all.

Samstwitch

I'm very skeptical of Al's story as well. But you also have to remember if he was on the Philadelphia Experiment and he did travel through time, no doubt his temporal self sufferred an extreme psychological experience. The fact that the Navy then tried to cover their tracks by washing his memory of it (if that is also true) would be equally detrimental to his cognitive health. I believe that there might just be some truth to what he's saying and some fabrication just based on the fact that he might very well believe it to be true because his mind is making it so. So with that said i tend to take what he says and try to read between the lines if there are indead any lines at all.

I agree with everything you said here. I was going to add to my comment that I tend to believe Al and his brother were involved in the Philadelphia Experiment, but then I didn't. It may have happened, and like you said, the experience affected him mentally due to the physical changes. On the other hand, it could all be a delusion. I do think something happened. We may never know, unless a time traveler takes a trip back to the USS Eldridge and witnesses it first hand.

PamelaM

When you write the Navy and ask them about the philadelphia experiment they respond with a form letter stating that the Navy was never involved with anything like that. Did you ever consider that they MAY be telling the truth because it MAY have happened on another timeline? ;)
...Just a thought.

Titortastic

When you write the Navy and ask them about the philadelphia experiment they respond with a form letter stating that the Navy was never involved with anything like that. Did you ever consider that they MAY be telling the truth because it MAY have happened on another timeline? ;)
...Just a thought.
That is a very interesting observation. But i doubt the Navy denying its involvment has any more credence than the stories told by the ones that were there. The government heads denying involvement in big events has been going on for years. I dont think it happened on another timeline for two reasons. The copper penny of 1943 was replaced with the steal penny and its been known that Tesla used alot of copper elements in his experiments. This was prior to the Philadelphia experiment climax according to Al. While theres no real connection to the PE , the copper penny and tesla other than Beileks testimony, it stands to reason that it could have happened based on Tesla's untainted patriotic vim (and his previous expositions and theoretical work) and Einsteins notable presence in the Manhatten Project.

The second is I believe Tesla knew too much for his or anyone elses own good. If he had a hand in it all of this would make more sense in my opinion. If there were a way to mask the Eldridge and even send them through time, Tesla would have no doubt been a part of that experiment.

Liberty

I want to meet the greatest time traveler of 2011! (if i have the date right) Its my duty to get this out! This is her fist visit! She had a second one! Our time is short before the tribulation! Her words come from our lord king!

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18

New International Version (NIV)
16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

We look at OUR future here on earth but what happens when we cease to exist? We never think of OUR judgement do we?

Timetraveler 2063 stated he saw New Jerusalem?
Revelation 21:2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

Her second visit!

What is time travel if we are left behind! Real and scary!