What are Black-eyed Children?

What are Black-eyed Children?​

Black-eyed Children are ghoulish creatures who have been trying to gain entrance to homes and vehicles since 1996. They usually appear at night, knocking on doors or windows and begging to be let inside. Unfortunately for the children, they are almost always rejected, since an aura of terror clings to them.

UFO/Alien nuts should be familiar with our next little creatures...Unlike fairies there is more belief in black eyed children...Is this because we did not grow up on tales of black eyed children?

During our childhood we held fascination with fairies and other little creatures and believed they were real..

Wouldn't black eyed children grow up?
They are legends, myth....I know, I know people have said they have seen them and maybe they have...But fact remains they are just a spooky Halloween tale around a campfire....The article did say that sightings pick up around Halloween though...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
They are legends, myth....I know, I know people have said they have seen them and maybe they have...But fact remains they are just a spooky Halloween tale around a campfire....The article did say that sightings pick up around Halloween though...

Yes, but sometimes legends come from somewhere. Stories change as time goes by, but you don't know if the very first tale of such a being was true or not! I can't dismiss something I've never witnessed, so I remain open to the possibility. There are evil people that appear to have really dark eyes, even a red head. (I am trying not to turn this into a political discussion). Maybe their eyes turn black when they are possessed? Anyway, I don't know why someone wouldn't call authorities if a strange child showed up at their house, though. I'd bring him inside and call the police, black eyes are not. (What if it is a medical condition????). That's just me, though.

Thats generally what happens..People feel sorry for the younger child and bring them inside, their first mistake...Thats their entire plan to convince you to let them in...Did I say legends and myths come from nowhere? Damn all there psychic people on this forum...never seen so many know it alls in one place, well maybe two other places.

LordLammi77

What are Black-eyed Children?​

Black-eyed Children are ghoulish creatures who have been trying to gain entrance to homes and vehicles since 1996. They usually appear at night, knocking on doors or windows and begging to be let inside. Unfortunately for the children, they are almost always rejected, since an aura of terror clings to them.

UFO/Alien nuts should be familiar with our next little creatures...Unlike fairies there is more belief in black eyed children...Is this because we did not grow up on tales of black eyed children?

During our childhood we held fascination with fairies and other little creatures and believed they were real..
From what I've heard, which is quite little, they have been seen with men in black, so they could have been created by the government.