What are some time travel devices and/or time travel methods?

walt willis

Not sure, but I did call Andy on the phone and had a very long conversation.
I also shared with him the reason why I do believe his reported work in the field of space/time experiments.
He is one of a very few people that would believe my report of what I have done and things I have seen.
I've had the same good luck with many other folks that have written books about what they know to be true.
I only want to exchange information with the people I believe are true and honest in their reports.
I have no interest in dealing with fools and jokers...NONE!
I think that Andrew Basiago may also be a skeptic as I am and he must believe the person is not some jackass joker.
This subject is very important to me because of the implications it has on the human race.

On a side note: I also like to have fun with this subject too, but only from others that truly understand the serious implications as well.
It is such a strange concept to think that aliens are real and that they can do some incredible things.

TetrahydroTrav

Walt, I'd love to chat with you some time if that's okay with you. I can agree with you when you say that you enjoy having fun, but still understand the implications that come along with this. I'm glad you've got a moral head on your shoulders.

walt willis

Well thanks new member!
I have the feeling that you know something about some rather strange things?
I am glad that I have decided to tell my story because it may give courage for others to do the same someday.
I tend to pick on folks that give me grief because it drives other would be stories underground.
They see the grief that I get and then decide to not tell what they know.
Thanks again...

TetrahydroTrav

No problem, Walt! Yes, I started finding an interest for time travel and quantum physics about 3 months ago. To this day I am still complete and utterly confused about so much, but I guess that's just part of it all. I'd love to chat with you about some things, I have some questions if you don't mind. It says I cannot access your profile page, I was going to send you a message.

walt willis

I do have an aversion to keeping secrets, but In the past when I have allowed access to a forum in the past I did receive much grief .

The secret of humans being able to traverse time is an easy one to keep because most all people would not accept such a notion.

The best well known time traveler may be Andrew Basiago.

He has decided to come forward and share his story because he believes as do I that the wrong people have been misusing the technology for many years.

When the general dumb public becomes aware of how they have been kept in the dark, they will demand an explanation.

Heads may roll when the truth come out.

I believe that many innocent people have been harmed and murdered to maintain this secret.

I also think the aliens have found this behavior unacceptable.

I wish you the very best in your pursuit of knowledge about space and time.

mariya94

I do have an aversion to keeping secrets, but In the past when I have allowed access to a forum in the past I did receive much grief .

The secret of humans being able to traverse time is an easy one to keep because most all people would not accept such a notion.

He has decided to come forward and share his story because he believes as do I that the wrong people have been misusing the technology for many years.

When the general dumb public becomes aware of how they have been kept in the dark, they will demand an explanation.

I believe that many innocent people have been harmed and murdered to maintain this secret.

Thank you very much, Walt.

mariya94

So how exactly did he time travel?