What are your future predictions?

Sue

I thought it would be fun to make our own predictions based on whatever information/resources we choose..
My future predictions based on current events, intuition and stuff online..

I predict the government will introduce putting chips in kids to keep them safe..
I predict another "terrorist attack" in some form. I'm not sure how or why. A part of me believes it will revolve around the elections of 2016. As a side note i believe in our own Government conspiring against us to promote support for an unwarranted "war" against someone undeserving. I.e. Operation Northwoods.. I also believe 9/11 was a result of the same..
healthcare reform to totally bomb out and need to be revised.
America voting for Hillary Clinton because they think a female president would be cool and bring change "not my opinion" by the way.
That's all i've got for now.

Sam Slagg

I predict Cyprus in America, legislation has already been passed. I predict a National ID to combat the orchestrated flood of illegals, legislation has already been passed. I predict a minor disclosure of extraterrestrial life in order to justify the removal of your inalienable rights which for centuries have been ascribed to a god...

Harte

Republicans take the Senate and House, but no supermajorities.

Mitt Romney runs for Prez again, and so does Jeb Bush.

Next President will be Republican. Hillary will run (again,) but won't even get her party's nomination (again.)

Harte

paradox404

I think it might be possible that the Earth's Electromagnetic field may weaken slightly after WW3. If it does it then it proves that the earth is a living organism, especially if there is no logical explanation for the weakening.

Prediction 2, the NWO uses Islam to their advantage and then changes all books to point to themselves being gods, before removing said books for propaganda pieces. Basically the NWO will align themselves to the pharaohs.

arvin

I thought it would be fun to make our own predictions based on whatever information/resources we choose..
My future predictions based on current events, intuition and stuff online..

I predict the government will introduce putting chips in kids to keep them safe..
I predict another "terrorist attack" in some form. I'm not sure how or why. A part of me believes it will revolve around the elections of 2016. As a side note i believe in our own Government conspiring against us to promote support for an unwarranted "war" against someone undeserving. I.e. Operation Northwoods.. I also believe 9/11 was a result of the same..
healthcare reform to totally bomb out and need to be revised.
America voting for Hillary Clinton because they think a female president would be cool and bring change "not my opinion" by the way.
That's all i've got for now.
Possible

Sue

The initial precursor to chips?? I predict the government will introduce putting chips in kids to keep them safe..

Monitor your child's location, receive alerts on unexpected changes to their routine thru the Guardian GPS and Analytic Server via the web & mobile app.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Hmm..I've heard of this idea before, but I think if it did happen, there'd be a deeper agenda behind it other than "keeping our kids safe"...

DEATH OMEN

In all my travels in the US and various locations ranging from England to the Middle East and beyond, and at 67, I have met all kinds of people that said they can predict the future with help with it ranging from dreams, info from some lost civilization(s), using various types of "magic", "white and
"black", and I have come to conclusion that no one can even come close to predicting the future , well maybe with the exception of God and I don't think He is returning any messages. Nice to talk about but unless one is truly "psychic" and can, in fact, see the future, anything else is purely speculation or chance.