What are your opinions on "Dimensional Jumping"?

Weirstone

Hi, I'm not much of a theorist and I'm not too knowledgeable about Titor and "Worldlines".

However, I would like to know if "Dimensional Jumping" could be somehow linked to what you call "worldlines", Dimensional Jumping • /r/DimensionalJumping . This is a subreddit I found while browsing the internet, based around the idea of "Dimension Jumping".
The idea of an alternate reality seems to be the only real link, though.

I apologise if this post appears pointless/stupid and I apologise for not being very eloquent..

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Hi and welcome.

I'm sure everyone here will have different views and opinions but for me our Universe is made of numerous dimensions, frequencies, call them what you will. They all occupy the same space like layers of sheets on a bed. This dimensional jumping, shifting you mention probably happens every night while you are asleep or when we Astral Project. All this is confined to our Universe.

Then there are the other Universes or timelines. They exist parallel to our own. Some closer than others. Shifting or moving between Universe to Universe will be much harder. Each of those Universes will have their own Dimensions. If you believe in John Titor as a reality then he manages it with technology whereas Dimensional travel can be done mentally or Spiritually.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Just to clarify here I believe that there are no bounds to Spiritual and Mental travel and travel across timelines will be as easy for some as travel across dimensions :)

Voyageur

I see that life could not exist without different dimensions. I see, that time itself is also just different realities put in line to make a continuum that we experience. So, we are shifting trough dimensions all the time, but currently in a way it forms itself a three-dimensional world with a linear time. And there are many many other ways to experience continuums, and in those alternative dimensional timelines world can be fourth-dimensional plus time to make it fifth-dimensional continuum.

Voyageur

And by the way, in this site there are beings from another dimensions, from the past, from the future, in higher state, people who came here to warn about apocalypses, help us to evolve, some tell they are John Titor/jesus/etc.. and some just send random messages for time to time for their own unknown purposes, so I see your post is not that stupid or weird :)

Weirstone

What do you think, is there another timelines? How do you think about our universe?

My view on the universe is kind of ambiguous at the moment, but I know it's not entirely impossible for other worldines or timelines to exist. My intentions on joining this forum is based around mostly wanting to know more about those things though, and basically wanting to know about things that are "paranormal" or maybe even occult.
(I have no idea if this came out wrong or weird, I'm not particularly eloquent.)

Wee

Hi, I'm not much of a theorist and I'm not too knowledgeable about Titor and "Worldlines".

However, I would like to know if "Dimensional Jumping" could be somehow linked to what you call "worldlines", Dimensional Jumping • /r/DimensionalJumping . This is a subreddit I found while browsing the internet, based around the idea of "Dimension Jumping".

I apologise if this post appears pointless/stupid and I apologise for not being very eloquent..
You know, I'm not experienced in this either, but I am recalling certain past memories that I realize are not what I thought they were. I.E. The Mandela effect on the BerenstEin Bears... all of a sudden it is spelled BerenstAin Bears...I remember ChiC-fil-a not ChicK-fil-a....I remember news casts of reporting Jane Goodalls death and she is alive and kicking...... Eddie Van Halen dying several years ago but he is alive and well, Charles Shultz is Charles Shulz!?!....my mind has been blown the last month...and I know I am not crazy bc I can recall specific memories. It makes you wonder, doesn't it?

midsummerlight

You know, I'm not experienced in this either, but I am recalling certain past memories that I realize are not what I thought they were. I.E. The Mandela effect on the BerenstEin Bears... all of a sudden it is spelled BerenstAin Bears...I remember ChiC-fil-a not ChicK-fil-a....I remember news casts of reporting Jane Goodalls death and she is alive and kicking...... Eddie Van Halen dying several years ago but he is alive and well, Charles Shultz is Charles Shulz!?!....my mind has been blown the last month...and I know I am not crazy bc I can recall specific memories. It makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Wow, I have been researching the Mandela Effect for about a year now. It started with the meme BerenstEin Bears (I was a brand-new teacher in the mid-70s, first grade, and had the Bears books in the classroom library and read them frequently to the children). Not to belabor this point and sorry if I am, but that's not the only timestream problem I remember.
Nelson Mandela dying in prison, I heard about on mainstream news. The report of Jane Goodall's death as well, and now I just find out from you that she is alive as we speak? The death of Brian Dennehy and he is alive?