What are your thoughts on the hollow Earth idea?

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Is it more than an idea?
Do you believe this is where other advanced species and UFOs hide?
I have to be honest. I'm starting to believe in it slightly more.

hollow_earth.jpg

Carl Miller

The old belief of the hollow earth was pictured by Verne`s `Journey to the Center of the Earth`
So the idea of the hollow Earth has long been a part of popular imaginary and using Carl Jung`s term , the idea is a chiche on the collective mind of the human race. It dates back the primordial eras of human kind.
Intuitively men guessed there could have been a civilization in Mars, and believed Green little Men inhabited the red planet. Esthetically they couldn`t have been red people, so I think people were fortunate in giving them a different color.
History Channel was showing a certain geopolitical domain in which anthropologists found towns built under the earth. And a whole complex of tunnels disposed in a way enabled perfect ventilation, I mean the provision of fresh air to the underground `town` or facility. I prefer the term `town` cause it was a habitable area rather than a working space.
Anyway it was exactly after rumors of having been found enormous structures, huge extremely hard kind of defensive fences on the boarder line of Moon craters that people began imagining that there could have been underground facilities on the Moon.
Some whistle blower, and insider, told he saw such structures on the Moon.
But you know as the saying goes, if you add to the story, someone else will flourish it his own way and so on and so forth.
Another guy whitleblew the Tall Greys would be living inside of the Earth. After they found a huge ``hell deep``hole on the South Pole. Some more gullible people stated it was from this hole that the Tall Greys gained admittance to their realm inside the globe.
Nothing against, neither pro, now that we began to admit there are etheric like beings living in the abysses of the ocean and Et crafts were spotted diving into the sea, anything is feasible.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

i had left this thread temporarily but i felt i was not through to it yet. I had something more to add to the idea of the hollow earth and say something about the deep holes which here and there are found on the still to be completely mapped out Planet Earth. It still is an uncharted territory, at least if we are open to new dimensions which parallel our world of senses, the planet as we know it, here and now.
This one comes from Art Bell, a mind blowing interview with someone answering by the pseudonym of Mel. Which has become known as Mel`s hole.
The entitled Mel`s hole from eastern Washington. Another deep hole was received by Art Bell from an indian reservation in Colville. If you feel inclined to dig a little bit deeper into the theory of the hollow earth take a look at the link below it will lead you to Mel`s hole , Art Bell interview in 1997. If it opens automatically it will be better.

Last edited:

jcolanzi

I don't know for sure, but I believe it's possible.

Hopi Indians claim that their ancestors emerged from the underworld, deep inside the Grand Canyon, an enchanted opening from the mysterious recesses of the earth.

lamdo263

i had left this thread temporarily but i felt i was not through to it yet. I had something more to add to the idea of the hollow earth and say something about the deep holes which here and there are found on the still to be completely mapped out Planet Earth. It still is an uncharted territory, at least if we are open to new dimensions which parallel our world of senses, the planet as we know it, here and now.
This one comes from Art Bell, a mind blowing interview with someone answering by the pseudonym of Mel. Which has become known as Mel`s hole.
The entitled Mel`s hole from eastern Washington. Another deep hole was received by Art Bell from an indian reservation in Colville. If you feel inclined to dig a little bit deeper into the theory of the hollow earth take a look at the link below it will lead you to Mel`s hole , Art Bell interview in 1997. If it opens automatically it will be better.

This was found to in probability go to an underground cavern system. Some kind of Greys down there, that had ability to put embryo, into animal flesh.The hole went tremendously deep, may be a government connection, not known?

Was said during other interviews that when dead animals were deposited down that hole, that they would later show up living.