What causes relativity?

NaturalPhilosopher

What causes time to slow down near blackholes and in fast rocketships? Scientists know it does but why? Open to all answers.

I want the actual why.

Last edited:

Harte

Already told you - the upper limit on the speed of light is the ultimate cause.

This limit was predicted in Maxwell's equations long before it was accepted and before it became the basis for the Theory of Relativity.

Harte

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The answer to your question is belief. For some reason you believe relativity is correct. General relativity falls apart with the equivalence principle. Einstein stated that one could not tell the difference between gravitational weight at the earth's surface and the inertial weight experienced in a rocket ship traveling at one gee of acceleration. But the conditions surrounding these two forces is what makes them unique and different from each other. Write down the empirical facts concerning gravity and inertial force and you will see just how different they are.

A black hole is also theoretical. And to date there hasn't been any proof that they exist.

NaturalPhilosopher

For Harte: upper limit of the speed of light is only correlation..not causation.

For Einstein: just because we can't measure inertial mass directly without it deacceleration doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

remember if the higgs boson is the force responsible for giving matter mass and then speeing really fast through the higgs field adds more mass to an object but still that doesn't explain how. Like how a photon is absorbed by an electron orbit. Since most mass of the atom is in the nucleus, how does the nucleus absorb the higgs field? Obviously higgs bosons aren't electromagnetic so how?

Think we can safely assume that asymmetries in the background higgs field produce inertial and gravitational mass. Is that too much of a speculation? Is that why there is a resistance to acceleration/deacceleration?

That idea seems to violate conservation as with a boat wake, you have water in front that gathers, and then a wake behind it with less water. So, where would the symmetry be with a mass gain? Gains in one area has to be balanced by a lack in another. Is the lack(if exists) negative energy? That slows time.

Are we really witnessing two situations but through an inertial frame?

Is doppler shifting a result of the two separate inertial frames? Stuff moves towards ya and ya get blueshifting, away, red. Is that an indicator of a symmetry in the higgs boson field of a moving object?

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
upper limit of the speed of light is only correlation..not causation.

just because we can't measure inertial mass directly without it deacceleration doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

remember if the higgs boson is the force responsible for giving matter mass and then speeing really fast through the higgs field adds more mass to an object but still that doesn't explain how.

But you are accepting this imaginary physics being taught as if it were real. Wouldn't you rather be experimenting or building something that is real instead?

NaturalPhilosopher

So here's a question: Is inertia a force outside of the particle? All mass comes from outside in the form of higgs bosons.

If that reasoning is true then how does the electromagnetic force interact with the higgs boson field?

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
So here's a question: Is inertia a force outside of the particle? All mass comes from outside in the form of higgs bosons.

If that reasoning is true then how does the electromagnetic force interact with the higgs boson field?

I've already demonstrated that there is no way to measure inertial mass. It's an assumption. If no one has come up with an experiment to prove its existence, then you may as well accept it as being imaginary. Fairy dust is imaginary too. The way I see it is reasoning and logic can't be applied to something that is imaginary. So you may as well give up trying to comprehend reality based on the phony education you've been given.

Harte

For Harte: upper limit of the speed of light is only correlation..not causation.

For Einstein: just because we can't measure inertial mass directly without it deacceleration doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Nevertheless, relativity is a direct outcome of the fact that light has an upper limit to its velocity in this universe.
Read about how relativity works for yourself. I've already told you.
Relativity arises because of the upper limit to c. C does not have that upper limit as a result of relativity.

remember if the higgs boson is the force responsible for giving matter mass and then speeing really fast through the higgs field adds more mass to an object but still that doesn't explain how. Like how a photon is absorbed by an electron orbit. Since most mass of the atom is in the nucleus, how does the nucleus absorb the higgs field? Obviously higgs bosons aren't electromagnetic so how?
I'm not acquainted with exactly how the Higgs field works. But I can tell you that how it works was already mapped out mathematically before the Higgs boson was found. That's why they were looking for it - to see if they had the right model.

Think we can safely assume that asymmetries in the background higgs field produce inertial and gravitational mass. Is that too much of a speculation? Is that why there is a resistance to acceleration/deacceleration?
Don't know, but I doubt it. I think it's intrinsic in the field, not an affect of assymetry.

That idea seems to violate conservation as with a boat wake, you have water in front that gathers, and then a wake behind it with less water. So, where would the symmetry be with a mass gain? Gains in one area has to be balanced by a lack in another. Is the lack(if exists) negative energy? That slows time.

Are we really witnessing two situations but through an inertial frame?
I told you before that the mass gain is only observed by the person in a different reference frame. It's not a gain to the observed, and it is simply the result of (ultimately) the fact that light has an upper speed limit.

Is doppler shifting a result of the two separate inertial frames? Stuff moves towards ya and ya get blueshifting, away, red. Is that an indicator of a symmetry in the higgs boson field of a moving object?
No, Doppler shift is an ordinary thing that can be observed with any moving wave source. Happens all the time with sound waves.

Harte

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
be nice. momentum obviously exists. Let's use that instead. does momentum exist?
be nice. momentum obviously exists. Let's use that instead. does momentum exist?

Nope. The concept of mass is required. Since mass is imaginary, then so is momentum. The whole concept of mass is just fake knowledge.

The choice is yours to make. Do you have an open mind? Or do you just want to be one of the sheople?