What constitutes a Waco type event

The only events I would now say were Waco type were the more violent Occupy protests, Chris Dorner vs the Cops, some of the anti-police shootings, Cliven Bundy, and the recent Las Vegas anti-police shootings.

These events are not very ordinary.

walt willis

Just maybe a Waco type event could include most armed conflicts between the government and it's people.

If enough Waco type events were to happen within a short period of time it may constitute civil unrest and if that unrest became wide spread it may escalate into a full blown civil war.

Some civil wars even have the potential to spill over into another country at witch point you may see multiple nations start with being involved as a proxy nation and then go directly head to head with opposing proxy nations.

That is where it may go nuclear just as John Titor has claimed it would.

At the time Titor first warned of such an event I was doubtful that we would ever be nuked by Russia, but today I am not so sure it can't happen.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Just trying to get some type of parameters to determine where the line is. Doesn't appear to be a line so far.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I don't think you completely understand my point of view just yet. I'm in favor of the Bushwhacking act. It's how the west was won!