What do we think to Corey Goode?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Corey Goode strikes me as being quite a reasonable guy. Not sure about his partner Willcock who seems more like a ring announcer..
Money grabbers or whistleblowers?..

alpha centauri

Whistleblowers. Both.

Of course they need money to live. But those aliens said to him he should give the information for free.
That was for those that cannot pay as far as I know. But this gaia organization thwarted their plans, so the episodes of cosmic disclosure are not online anymore on spherebeingalliance.com (his site). But they were online when he worked there.

I always wonder why religions or the media get not attacked they make far more money and most of the
things are not even true. They cannot be, because every group says something different. But they all beg for money.

Those attacks against Corey are mainly from one person, who is really a money grabber. This project camelot guy.
He is jealous that Corey dont want to write on his forum anymore and so he loses money from donations and loses users. He thinks the money of Corey belongs to him.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Not really @TimeFlipper
Icke seems to concentrate only on the Reptillians, obsessed maybe.. and always very negative about everything.
Goode seems to cover the whole subject matter, the Reptilians being just a small part.. and Goode seems to be Positive in his message and outlook.
I never have a problem with the money aspect, everyone’s got to make a living..

NITRO

i think that its nice to share knowledge and all that, but there is some of us that its expencive to pay gaia. i know that life is meshured by time and money ,but they could charge seminars and webinars,not the knowledge that needs to be free for all.alliens dont have a curency...