What do you believe is the primary difference between the Chupacabra, Mothman & Dogman?

Taoist

Greetings to All:

Please feel free to present your ideas, insights, contemplations regarding what you feel is the major difference is in these 3 beings.

Best wishes, Taoist

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't think I've heard of Dogman before. Is it a werewolf?

All in all, they would be 3 completely different creatures.

Taoist

Hello' num7:

No, the Dogman is not a werewolf. The concept or history of Werewolves is based in imagination and creative folklore, whereas, the Dogman of Wisconsin, is an actual creature from another reality.

What we call a...."Dimensional -windowfaller".

Many individuals who have encountered or been attacked by this creature, the Dogman, recall after being attacked, seeing this creature escape by entering a portal and simply de-materializing.

Now, the chupacabra is also a creature that dwells in two different realities but is not natural to that other environment, as this creature was genetically engineered by the Greys & Reptoids using a mixture of genes from Earth animals such as....Kangaroos, mosquitoes, vampire bats and Zeta Grey DNA.

The purpose behind the creation of the Chupacabra originally was.....to create a distraction for humans to focus on, as at that time, there were a rather large amount of UFO sightings occurring and the group that oversees the alien presence needed to take away the "public's focus and determination to know what is happening and where are all these alien craft coming from", and so, it was determined that a distraction was needed, one that would frighten and shock and confuse the public. And this would take away the focus from alien craft to strange and scary unknown creatures attacking unsuspecting individuals.

Thank you for your input, my friend.

Best wishes, Taoist

echotheraptor168

I'm no cryptozoologist, but I do love cryptids. I personally believe that Mothman is a humanoid creature with large wings, typically with large, red eyes. I think dogmen are similar to werewolves, but do indeed have differences. They, do not transform at a full moon, or ever from what I have gathered, they are commonly very large, and lots of people think that they're aggressive, but I personally think the only times they kill people are when they either, are forced to, for they have been to injured to hunt anything else, or they interrupt feedings, or mating. Chupacabra, I believe them to be medium sized, mammalian four legged animals. They have feeding characteristics similar to that of vampire bats, just on a far larger scale. Some people believe them to be reptilian, but that's fine. I just think of them as mammalian.

NaturalPhilosopher

dogheaded aliens are claimed to be the ones involved in space human trafficking. Chucabra is likely a genetic creation to retrieve organic mass for consumption or experimentation. Mothman also seems likely to be one of these 4th density beings that can do magical things. Perhaps an artificial creation or not.

From what whisteblowers claim is part of the millions of years long galactic war was weaponized genetic engineering. More than one person said that when reptilians conquer a planet they turn all the humanoid aliens on it into reptilians themselves. I have a strong suspicion all these radically divergent appearing alien races are due to that. LIke dogheaded people, cat people, preying mantids, etc. They are the exception to the rule and are exceptionally insecure about it.