What do you think of this?!

Noor

Have anyone heard about the time traveler from 2075 ?
Micheal Phillips he calims that he is a time traveler , in a video on YouTube he talked about the world war 3 that will happen in 2020 and other things ,the video was posted in February 2018
Since links are not supported search it on YouTube, the video's title is: Time Traveler From 2075 Reveals WWlll Details

Last edited:

steven chiverton

yes apex tv has them all time traveler interviews theres a real problem it was said that the timelines or future can be changed , and if they say something that comes true in the future they would all say the same thing so so what realities and dimensions they see these in cannot be determined time has a clock number realities dont

start at edge

There are lots of videos on YouTube showing time travelers. Some of them might be genuine.
Here is my theory about those who are indeed time travelers:

• One of the types are those who are really dedicated and devoted to the agencies, organizations or maybe even governments who sent them. In some of those cases, there may even be the possibility that they did not have to pay for the “trip”. None of this type will be or have been seen in any videos or even audio recordings, as they strictly obey the rules and regulations, only making observations, but not interfering in any way with anything or anybody from the time they were sent to. They make everything possible to not even let anybody know they are time travelers. This is the case where the organization that sent them, does not want that timeline to be changed and at the same time totally trust the travelers. There is most likely a very strict selection among the candidates.
  • Then, there are those who do it on their own, also carefully selected to be granted access to time travel, even if they paid for the “trip”, but who managed to somehow trick that selection and break the rules when they arrive at the destination time, letting others know that they are time travelers, even making and posting video or audio recordings. In my opinion, this sort of time travelers have the specific intention to do so, in order to change the time / timeline, either to remain in the same timeline but in the destination time or to go back to their original time but in another timeline and they are doing this for their own benefit or for their own personal reasons, trying to affect as less as possible the world they chose to further live in, or maybe even not affect it at all.
  • Another category are the fugitives. These are against the leaders of their original timeline and their obvious purpose is to definitely make changes in timelines, affect all sort of events and change history as much as possible, hoping that the “time police” will lose track of them in this mess they created. In general, these are young people or teenagers and they are all tracked down and identified eventually. I do not know if or what to say about any possible punishment, I can only think of the numerous “unsolved” cases where unidentified people were found dead.

Either way, in my opinion, the most clever choice is to travel backwards, having as destination time a date prior to the invention of time travel. Some time travelers consider this point in time as being 2028 when time travel is to be released to the public, others consider it to be 2003 when it was actually invented. If I would have (or will have) the choice to time travel, I would definitely go before 2003.

steven chiverton

theres no editing button in here to correct my spelling mistake for portal oh thats funny its here but in the other topic the editing button was missing on the page on my pc as if something was not right as i tried looking for it and at that time it was missing on my page of the paranormalis topic

Himalayan Hermit

One can easily sit down and think that how come all Time Travelers RARE GENUINE videos end up only with Apex TV. Ugh
At any rate, I take their videos as entertainment only. Their most famous time traveler who went viral globally, called Noah admitted that he just ran a hoax with Apex TV. It was published in many papers. Sadly, Apex TV ignored because they have such a large following and people have short memory.