What do you think will happen in the near and far out future?

vp8671

Hello HDRKID, i used to follow all of your posts here and on your site , can you explain more in detail the teleporting technology ( do not know if it is possibile i have never used the hrd unit , only some sporadic spontaneous astral projection )
thanks

lamdo263

I see problems in the latter part of year 2020.Have figured that the alien invasion is by our guest at the mil reservations. Only problem is, I'm related to Semjase the Pleiadean and she came d from a high tier house. So technically, because of a double royalty factor, they can't touch me without becoming drastically cursed.

So it's a boob grabbed and planned for, but as Shakespeare said, not a feel necessarily coped. I bio-genetically changed in year 1982 and took her gene download by twins bio-joining rule. Had to work my way back into feeling human, but have grown to like Earth humans.

Don't know what the Grays have planned for us, but it better not hurt.

NaturalPhilosopher

haha interesting iamdo263.
means you're likely a higher dimensional incarnated being. pretty neat

what will happen is a solar system wide solar flare, timeline shift and past changes at the same time.
will be two earths, one destroyed, one saved.

good people will disappear(cuz past changes causing them to never be born), nobody will remember them.
leaves all the bad here to experience the horrific things to come.

the good people go to a parallel earth created at the moment of the solar flare.
there nobody will remember the bad people, they will have never been born.
that earth will be brand new but with a whole history.

nobody will notice anyone missing.

it's the harvest(bible term)
happens every 25k years.

everyone mixed together bad and good...the collective mind is basically battling itself.
good people help to manifest peace and bad guys manifest bad things.
when all the good people are gone, the bad guys manifest worldwide disaster that kills them.
and vice versa applies. The earth that has all the good people manifest disclosure, arrest of deep state(those 49% bad), ufos land, etc.

so just prepare yourself.
need to be 51% good to make it.
can be a psychopathic piece of doodoo 49% of the time but good 51% and ur fine.

Last edited:

IAmThoth

Will aliens invade the planet, will global warming wipe out most people, will the lack of long term sustaniable farming techniques cause mass famine, will most people be living in underground bunkers, will a biological weapons made by in a basement kill the human race, will super bacteria and viruses kill most or all of humanity off, will most people because jobless when robots are predicted by many "experts" be able to do over 70% of the jobs humans are doing in around 20 years, when will people colonize mars and near solar systems?

Will humans be mostly silicon based in the far out future or the near future, will humanity not get through the great filter, will nanobots be able to self propogate and destroy the planet or reconstruct molecules to create food solving mass starvation, will somebody invent a way to travel faster then the speed of light or and close to the speed of light easly?

sci-fi logical
If I told you, you wouldn't believe me.