What does 666 means and how to get closer to God

C_jami

Hi Guys :) hope u r all well.

Something i would like to talk about after that post with Tesla and how to enter that core of knowledge he and others talk about so much.

If we start with the theory beside 666
The 3 time 6 means is specially talking about 3 things and more exactly about Mind,Heart (Soul) and Body all 3 working evil. Someone can only archieve the mark 666 when all this 3 work evil.

If that is the theory about loosing your soul in this life, i belive that the way to the kindom of God and the famous core of knowledge is to do the oposite Mind,Hear and Body to work good as God reflects Good i dont know what numbers that will make and i belive that this is also a map to see where u may lack .. i for example, my body and my mind still go wrong but i notice and do my best posible to work on those sides

I feel like since im more aware about this 3 important things that makes me a human and i try to do as posible to work with them towards good i become more peaceful and therefore more closer to that core.. with this i can say my understanding about life is in a constant change and it somehow comes together. In profesional life i got some unexplained upgrates i got moved in a pozition whers i have no experience or education but i somehow got it together .. and i find myself reading something or getting something together and i dont know at that moment for what use can be but soon after i get in a situation where thats what i need to move forword .. i hope it makes sense what i have written

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

not_a_DJ

This is what it means:
870 THE GREAT BEAST REPRESENTS THE MENTAL TOUGHNESS OF THE CREATORS OF THE STRANGE WAY OF LIFE, OUT OF GOLD; BEAST AND ROCK ARE SYNONYMOUS WITH MENTAL AND SPIRITUAL SELFISHNESS IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN; THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST IS 666; BECAUSE THE BEAST BYPASS IN EVIL, ITS OWN SCALE IN HIS TRINITY; THE HOLY TRINITY WE ALL CALLED FOR IN THE TEST OF LIFE, IS 333; 3. THE CHILD, 3 THE FATHER, AND 3 KNOWLEDGE CALLED HOLY TRINITY; THE BEAST TO SURPASS ITSELF, IS SENTENCED FROM ETERNITY; BECAUSE MICROSCOPIC EITHER MATTER OR SPIRIT, IS INFINITELY EXPANSIVE.

Taken from the book Telepathic Orders from my Father Jehovah
Page 139
title 870

TELEPATHIC ORDERS OF MY FATHER JEHOVAH - Download - 4shared - Lo Que Vendra Leyes