What doomsday scenario would you rather choose?

Derrick C.

I think this biosphere is just fine with or with out us and that it will outlive us if we can not be more honest with ourselves and exercise more self control. Bad things will happen... I agree. I am thinking pole shift.... although more currently I worry about massive propaganda.... like the pushing of this zombie media thing... I see it alot... the bath salts, maryland cannibals, cdc zombie drills ... it is riddiculas to me because the dead do not reanimiate ...not without running voltage through them .. Nooo zombies don't exist but media misdirection does. Propaganda, like the misconception of limited resources on earth. Damn near everything is repelnishable if humanity works for it. Even whooly mammoths can be re-cloned into existence. still....

Brings us to another doomsday thing I see... Erupting festering civil unrest. Civil war... that too is likely to happen right around the same time of the three day wait. 12-21-12
yes the dead do re animate its in revalation so yes the zombie thing is real and possible

walt willis

Those of us that have been to war do not ever want to see another person harmed ever again!
The reality is that there are evil people in this world that love power and control over others.
I was born a sheepdog and will protect the flock.
Nothing personal wolves, just be advised.

TimeFlipper

Im sure there are many soldiers who have had to kill at some point during a war, and on reflection they never liked it or wanted that to happen again...However thats what War is all about, its simply kill or be killed thats our human nature protecting us and as long as human beings are around, it will happen over and over again during wars....

walt willis

I captured two people that I was ordered to shoot and was court martialed for not killing them.
To take a life should be the last resort as a way to protect innocent life from harm.
So far my hands are still clean...

Dr X

I would choose Solar Flares knocking down the grid. The media propaganda would come to a halt. It could halt the plans of the New World Order agenda. The Sheeple would be forced to wake up, and go back to the old ways.

In any scenario, people would die, but in this one we'd have a chance to fix our world, and hopefully the corrupt government would be crippled.

That's my choice.
Would totally agree with this, would like the propaganda and fake news to stop also most of these idiots would just disappear. The human race has become lazy and don't they could survive without social media or snapchat.

Would love the world to go back to the old ways......

HEIDI

Since we're on the doomsday side of the forum, I'm just wondering what scenario you guys would rather choose to happen and how will you try handling it. Events like a massive solar activity perhaps, megaquakes, tsunami or a zombie apocalypse. :D
Spontaneous human combustion ,its quick easy and simple just blow up or burst into flames,total doddle wouldn't feel a thing