What exactly is gravity?

NaturalPhilosopher

Right now, all that people seem to know is that it is related to mass. I don't know how anyone is supposed to build an anti-gravity device when we still don't know what gravity is. My thoughts are that objects of mass naturally bend space in a way that creates the attraction. Only large objects bend space enough to create the pull/attraction. Right now, I do not believe there is any "gravity particle" involved.

What are your thoughts on gravity and how it works?
it's an orgone wave from the nucleus

NaturalPhilosopher

I think I adequately expressed enough facts showing the mass hoax that is being perpetrated upon us. At least to those of us observant enough to realize they are being lied to.

So what makes you think Bullshit is anything more than just plain Bullshit? There is no way to prove mass exists. It is just pure Bullshit for the masses.

If you believe everything you are told, then obviously you haven't noticed yet that we live in a society run by liars. You can't build a time machine or a space drive based on lies. But can you build one based of facts?
try to be more productive einstein
subject is mass energy, not social commentary

NaturalPhilosopher

1. your species has no clue what gravity is
  2. your species is a slave species. MUZZLED slaves as of now will be much worse as i said prior
  3. 75 years of deep state aganda&propaganda to control you and tame you were pretty effective i would say
  4. you never try to even look beyond the icewall in antarctica.. you are born and raised SUBMIT slaves to the system
  5. you are good at getting fat, and love feeling comfy, these are 2 things you are great at.. you are now addicted to deep state owned and operated iphone
  6. it will only get worse from here
ok bud

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
try to be more productive einstein
subject is mass energy, not social commentary

You know me by now. I'll take an observable fact over make believe bullshit any day of the week.

I have an interesting observable fact that further complicates what gravity is. Centrifugal force is a center fleeing force. In fact for brief periods of time at amusement parks, some of the rides actually allow you to experience the nullification of gravity forces. Apparently centrifugal force seems to direct a spinning objects weight in directions other than downward. Mainly outward from the spinning object. An object in earth orbit follows a circular path around the earth in a weightless state. Its centrifugal force exactly counters its gravitational weight. So a spinning gyroscope here on the earth should actually lose some of its weight as the gyro spin redirects the spinning portion of its weight outwards. Yet doing this experiment on a lab scale shows otherwise. The scale shows almost the full objects weight. A very very small amount of weight is missing. Not the amount expected.

Those are real facts that you can verify for yourself.

Going beyond this info to the next step does suggest that there is at least one more additional force contributing to the phenomena of gravity.

NaturalPhilosopher

You know me by now. I'll take an observable fact over make believe bullshit any day of the week.

I have an interesting observable fact that further complicates what gravity is. Centrifugal force is a center fleeing force. In fact for brief periods of time at amusement parks, some of the rides actually allow you to experience the nullification of gravity forces. Apparently centrifugal force seems to direct a spinning objects weight in directions other than downward. Mainly outward from the spinning object. An object in earth orbit follows a circular path around the earth in a weightless state. Its centrifugal force exactly counters its gravitational weight. So a spinning gyroscope here on the earth should actually lose some of its weight as the gyro spin redirects the spinning portion of its weight outwards. Yet doing this experiment on a lab scale shows otherwise. The scale shows almost the full objects weight. A very very small amount of weight is missing. Not the amount expected.

Those are real facts that you can verify for yourself.

Going beyond this info to the next step does suggest that there is at least one more additional force contributing to the phenomena of gravity.
you'll never figure anything out.
only because one assumption

everyone else is wrong
you think you can form your theory from the ground up with no reference material.
good luck with that ace.

you're extremely behind

walt willis

The atomic weight of atoms in relation to the force known a gravity "A" as well as gravity "B" may be better understood by non human aliens?
I saw first hand three gray aliens pass through a wall and would like to know how they could do that.
I wish that our government would come clean and tell us what they know so it would stop all the fuss among us folks.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
you'll never figure anything out.
only because one assumption

everyone else is wrong
you think you can form your theory from the ground up with no reference material.
good luck with that ace.

you're extremely behind

Sorry to see you don't like fact based physics. Maybe you are the one not keeping up with the pack. I'll never make an assumption. I don't believe theories even have a place in science.

Science: Does a spinning mass really lose weight?

NaturalPhilosopher

welp, like I've said before I don't share the best stuff
that's strictly mine, sorry.

most people here are pretty nasty.
so I learned to protect myself
maturity takes time

I recommend you treat people with more respect from the get-go.
never know who knows what.
this is a gentlemanly pursuit. not a competition.

as someone that has accomplished a lot of the tech, this stuff requires super high virtues.
it's really dangerous.

Last edited: